Thread: my new joke about 2ho..

my new joke about 2ho..

ok..its a stupid joke..but its all i got (nothing personal to anyone)..its more a shot at funcom..u will see why..

How many omni does it take to kill a clanner in 2ho?

(answer at bottom)

none..they get the guards to do it for them.

point is...now that the guards can sit and do like over 1k dmg to you in basically just a few seconds...2ho is getting to not even be fun to pvp at..but its all we have.

pls fix this or give clan an area like 2ho..or a neutral area like 2ho...each witha whompa on one side and very few..if any places to zone into.

A few additions to this:

1. There are now around three times as many guards outside the gate, making for quite a train for any clanner that might follow an omni fleeing that way.

2. The guards don't seem to lose aggro, even when calmed. I can calm every guard in 2ho and still have to zone before I can kit. This is either relatively new (maybe 14.2?) or my memory is really poor.

3. Lower level PvP is not an option here any longer. There are now skilled/seasoned OT running all over the place.

2ho is about all we have left as an open PvP area. I understand that there is a storyline associated with this game and these changes may be related, but we would enjoy some places to PvP without outside influences (this is a suggestion, not a whine... I can live with 2ho if that's all we're going to get).

To go further with your idea:

- the two separate whompa locations should be around twice the distance as 2ho between the bunkers and the whompas.
    - there should be reclaims and grid points on the remote sides of each whompa.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

One of those guards (gray) critted ! me for 700ish dmg !

Remove the guards around the whompa ASAP plz
    Pnh "Stian" Anyone? - 210/12 NT - Veteran of Forsaken
    Kjærringa med staven er vannskapt
    o.O

Talking

You need to work on those evades Stian
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

lol

2hO is supposed to be an OT outpost and you are complaining about OT guards????

ok....

Please remove Guards from camelot
    please move camelot grid on 2nd stage with a comp lit req. of 200 (instead of 450)

Anyway, I agree to have a neutral PvP zone w/o any guards around (to avoid traders to drain)
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

Re: lol

Originally posted by Maddiganed

ok....

please move camelot grid on 2nd stage with a comp lit req. of 200 (instead of 450)

Anyway, I agree to have a neutral PvP zone w/o any guards around (to avoid traders to drain)
    Well, change it to an icc outpost . Point is the guards killed 2h0 a long time ago. This needs to be addressed.

The seasons are just plain dumb. Low level pvp is to risky there atm.

Well, if they nerf the existing pvp areas (well, they did), then it kind of forces you to buy the booster pack so you can create your own doesn't it? *shrug*

Anyways, haven't seen any lessening in clan presence at 2ho, so it can't be hurting you guys that much. :P

Re: lol

yes they are damn anoying and serves little purpose.. but you are right.. but pvping would be more fun without them..

well.... the only guards that aggro is when u are outside camelot.. its not like they interfear while you are fighting inside now is it?
    Znails

lol dimmu
    Pnh "Stian" Anyone? - 210/12 NT - Veteran of Forsaken
    Kjærringa med staven er vannskapt
    o.O

Turn the guards neutral or something. There's nothing i really need from these grey guards except to keep my divest/plunder up.

Half

Look, here's another thread about this same problem!
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Talking its a problem?

I didnt know that it was a problem.
    Lets say I was a lv 200 OT who wanted to spend a lazy saturday ganking lv80ish clanners on their way to missions... where would I go?
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane