Thread: My Healing Nerf Suggestion

My Healing Nerf Suggestion

I have no clue what FC proposes to do, so I propose this plan in case Funcom is planning something outrageous!

I propose that heals in PvP be only 75% effective, but have a, say 10% chance, to heal what they normally do.

EDIT: WRONG FORUM. MODS, PUT THIS IN BALANCE DISCUSSION PLXPLXPLX!
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

I still disagree. Give docs 50% healing (of the current healing) and allow heals to crit. Always nice to see healing not be totally awesome and chance to be crappy.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

How about a passive defense like doctors want? huh huh? sounds good right. Give up some of our healing for a passive defense. Though ill hold off on anything heal nerf related until we see what FC does.

Whats wrong with a doc's def? O_o
    Diverje 220/30 Fix Screw evades these days.
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    How about a passive defense like doctors want? huh huh? sounds good right. Give up some of our healing for a passive defense. Though ill hold off on anything heal nerf related until we see what FC does.
    Quote Originally Posted by ephedrae View Post
    Whats wrong with a doc's def? O_o
    Please read again...

Big difference between a defense that can be rendered useless by a countless number of ways and only works if you dont have said debuff running on you, and one that you never have to use for it to work, hai evades/reflects?? Every prof but doctor has this, even NT has dmg to nano as a defense that is passive.

given the amount of alpha nerfing thats going on in perk documentation if they nerf heals by any less then 50% none of the healing profs would ever die

Self heal, 40% cap.
    Healing others, 30% cap.

Might work, still not sure based on future changes to damage. Otherwise boosting passive healing ability on doctors so they can use more of their offense freely in the future would prevent a constant need to spam capped heals.