Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things Everyone Agrees On

reason i didnt mention aor is that keepers just plain dont have the perks for it

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    I would state the fact that AoR can go down to 4 seconds (faster then fixer short hot) but people still complain its no good. (while some that say that still state that fixer short hot is effective...)
    AoR is useless at 150+ because:
    at the level where you actually need the heals for pvp, the perk investment is FAR FAR FAR FAR more than you can afford (srsly 8 perks in AoR for a crappy hot?) nty, those 8 perks need to go into things like reaper (4), HM, or Biococcoon.

with 8 perks in AoR and 6 in blessing that leaves about 3 perks at 170 to do all of nothing with.. you can't even get a second DD perk (transfix) for that!

If the line was shortened to 5 perks it would be useful, or if it was merged with blessing.

when you actually have the perks (210+) and you're considering a 10 perk investment, AoR still sucks because by that point healing isn't the reason you get killed, the reason you get killed is because you can't kill your opponent and he keeps whackin you until you die of boredom or help comes along.

I can absolutely agree without a doubt, that no one agrees on anything.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I can absolutely agree without a doubt, that no one agrees on anything.
    I disagree (/me steals the bait and runs off hording it for later use)
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12