Thread: Play my crat.

Play my crat.

Standing offer. I'm volunteering my crat to a developer. Run around on it, see what it's like to pvp from my perspective. I'll even send you my prefs files along with a quick rundown of how I play it.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Is this FC developer specific?
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Is this FC developer specific?
    Uh, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    along with a quick rundown of how I play it.
    Press specials, press evades, die anyways?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I have the option of playing a crat, which probably has (slightly?) worse gear than yours for PVP based stuff.

Seems to work fine for me, fulfilling the roles crats ought to do, infact said crat is played more often than perfectly geared 220 ranged adv, due to the crat being "more fun to pvp with"

Take that how you may, but perhaps the issue really is how you play your crat.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Devs, don't forget to play with charms. They are freakin' hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9002 View Post
    Devs, don't forget to play with charms. They are freakin' hilarious.
    Indeed, and when you charm 2 spirits you can do /pet social disco

Crat is awesome fun! Devs should try playing one some time.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

I see two cases here:

1. The devs do not understand crats, and therefore couldn't possibly play your character to the fullest of it's abilities, and couldn't make an accurate assessment of crats that way.
    2. The devs do understand crats, in which case the don't need to play your character.

Neither case would solve the problem that you imply, so I don't see the point.
    Axtilmor - 220/25 NT
    Sulstiare - 209/20 Engy

A proud member of Circle G

Quote Originally Posted by Soosis View Post
    #1: STOP comparing Real life to a Game. Gun barrels in AO are made out of fuzzy bunnyrabits from hell, that dont melt even after 10 hours of consecutive shooting <- closer to truth, than what you are saying.

I'm not whining about anything, I'm merely offering my crat to give some perspective on what it's like to play a well geared pvp crat.

Of course I am dreadfully terrible at pvp, but my equipment is more-or-less perfect.

still waiting on your reply sterva
    Freshman $oulez 220/25 atrox bureaucrat
    Freshman $oule$oldier 220/29 nanomage NT - Stuff (outdated)
    Freshman Duratrox 220/20 Kung fu master

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    but my equipment is more-or-less perfect.
    how would u know given that ur terrible @ pvp?

Because CB lands on him, duh
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Show developers how you spam fear nanos against a simple shade? That's uber xD
    Aborted "Provision" Lovechild - 220/30/70 - Shade

Soooo, what your saying is you expect someone to take your crat, along with a "quick rundown" of how to play it, and be able to understand your issues? no wonder nobody understands crats, you make no sense. roll something new to play and stop whining, and be thankful that everyone needs you and wants you for everything necessary in this game yeah, i went there.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Dev:i can see that it plays well, one thing i noticed that your CC abilities dont work or land to often... seems you need more nanoskills if you want them to land.

hmmmm just a thought incase anyone wants to talk about CC not working
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Puzzytehcrat has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka. Happy to be the First Clan ***MALE*** Crat to hit AI 30 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Fugyaz View Post
    Crats, ordy has no room being close to this list. Thelibertine is one of the best Omnis, worth mentioning. Hands down the over all award goes to Puzzytehcrat.

This sort of hyperbole doesn't do much to address your issues and primarily serves as an attraction for a lot of trolling.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM