Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RK1] OTPC Freelance: Party to celebrate 50th Omni-Tek Affiliate Meeting

[RK1] OTPC Freelance: Party to celebrate 50th Omni-Tek Affiliate Meeting

Party to celebrate 50th Omni-Tek Affiliate Meeting
    November 15, 29483 - Andrew "Encyros" Phillips [Atlantean]

OTPC Freelance - OMNI-1: A party has been arranged to coincide with the 50th Omni-Tek Affiliate meeting.

This month marks the 50th Omni-Tek Affiliate Meeting, a scheme which has facilitated both transparency and efficacy in a myriad of corporate initiatives.

In order to celebrate this momentous occasion, the Board of Directors has resolved for Hikari "Aerya" Hirano of Omni-Reform to organize a party to be held at Versailles Tower in Pleasant Meadows on the 21 November. The party will commence at 19:00 Rubi-Ka Standard Time.
    All employees are warmly invited to attend. Ms. Hirano gave the following advice:

“Be sure to come and be prepared for some questions that require some knowledge on Rubi-Ka history, locations and important characters.
    Bring some costumes... There will be some fashion contests... We hope that all loyal citizens will have a good time...
    Omni Reform cares for you!”

Hope to see you there!

Exclamation

party data update:

Eventname:
    50th BoD meeting celebration

Featuring the following DJ(s):
    • Lykeios
    • Klinical

Party will start at 18:00 GMT/RST in 21 November 29483

Estimated event duration: 6h

-----

Bring some costumes... there will be 3 fashion contests:
    • > Best Swimsuit (female only);
    • > The Most Stylish;
    • > Wacky Model.

Aerya (OT Reform affiliate)
    Last edited by Aerya; Nov 19th, 2009 at 03:00:32.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

I wonder if the Clan DJ's will show up to a party hosted by an Omni Reform affiliate, to celebrate The success of Omni's Meetings?

Anyone else see the irony in the situation?

P.S. I do hope the party is at The Grind?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Irony? No its a shining example of why we don't need to fight. There is plenty of planet to go round and we can all benefit from increased cultural and economic exchanges while focusing our aggressive energy , admittedly a typcially Rubi-Kan trait, on the alien invaders instead, who to the best of my knowledge, have no DJs, or at least any good ones.

All it takes it letting go of the past. Can we do that?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    P.S. I do hope the party is at The Grind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    a party to be held at Versailles Tower in Pleasant Meadows on the 21 November
    Always gladly pointing out the obvious.
    Prynxkjui 220 NM MP / Prynjunior 220 Soli Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Prynxkjui View Post
    Always gladly pointing out the obvious.
    Meh, missed that, I kinda skimmed the article and read the follow up more
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Unknown masked men, shooting, children crying, running, screaming and lot's of blood. That's what parties on Rubi-Ka are like. This one was no different.

Makes you wonder, did anyone really think the Board of Directors of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka would negotiate with a masked command? How are we meant to know he ise legit and genuinely represents Neutral interests (such as there can be something called "Neutral interests" ) if he doesn't even show his faces? As far as we know it might have been someone from the Dust Brigade under that mask.

And what kind of people would willingly put in danger the lives of GSP DJ and dancers, not to mention a handful of fine RUR employees, just to make a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    And what kind of people would willingly put in danger the lives of GSP DJ and dancers, not to mention a handful of fine RUR employees, just to make a point?
    Someone with a message to deliver?
    *shrug*
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Someone with a message to deliver?
    *shrug*

GSP is a Clan organisation. What twisted message does pressumed Neutrals killing Clanners to free Borealis send?

Okay so the truth is I was at a party, and I don't get to go to many parties, and things got nasty so I am just grumpy. But ast the same time, I really don't think these terrorists really thought this one through, unless of course they are really Dusters in disguise trying to spread discord.
    Last edited by Dabblez; Nov 22nd, 2009 at 20:50:58.

What twisted message does pressumed Neutrals killing Clanners to free Borealis send?
    Does it matter?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Why send a message at all if it doesn't matter?

Does it matter to YOU?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

(( Aww man, if you are going to quote me in you sig file, the least you could do is fix my typos! :-) ))
    Last edited by Dabblez; Nov 23rd, 2009 at 08:56:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Does it matter to YOU?
    Well yes it does matter. I mean if someone is going to disruupt my one night out and put my life in jeopardy, I kind of like to know it was all worth while. Wouldn't you?

Well yes it does matter. I mean if someone is going to disrupt my one night out and put my life in jeopardy, I kind of like to know it was all worth while. Wouldn't you?
    ( ooc: *snicker*)

The freedom of Borealis isn't worthwhile?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Yes the freedom of Borealis is a worthwhile cause. But it kind of matter how you go about it. I could drown a kitten and say it is to free Borealis but we both now all that would achieve is one dead, wet kitten.

So what it comes down to is whether this was part of a credible plan or just an empty gesture.
    Last edited by Dabblez; Nov 23rd, 2009 at 09:59:30.

Atleast it ended well. Dead terrorist and good music. what more can you ask for?

((It's a shame that the attack got messed up by miss-comunication. Atleast I hope it was that and not powerplay. Would be fun to see what would have happend))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

The whole event was a mess the gass used should of killed everyone (including omni leaders, which was whole point as we wanted to send them to reclaim) but the attack force as they had gas masks on but no one was hurt by it There was comunications jammer in place to stop calls for help, yet omni leaders called for help. The doors where locked and yet armed guards where able to use them. Also an emp was realeased to disable the grid and peoples nano clouds. Lasty the arks hit us as hard as the beast dose we didnt stand a chance. Imo despite the arks not comincating with people for event i feel they powerplayed it in omnis favour

Quote Originally Posted by TahlkoraRK1 View Post
    The whole event was a mess the gass used should of killed everyone (including omni leaders, which was whole point as we wanted to send them to reclaim) but the attack force as they had gas masks on but no one was hurt by it There was comunications jammer in place to stop calls for help, yet omni leaders called for help. The doors where locked and yet armed guards where able to use them. Also an emp was realeased to disable the grid and peoples nano clouds. Lasty the arks hit us as hard as the beast dose we didnt stand a chance. Imo despite the arks not comincating with people for event i feel they powerplayed it in omnis favour
    (ooc: you should probably edit your post, this is an IC forum, for the most part.)
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

((because releasing a poison gas to kill everyone but yourself is not power playing but being shot by people defending themselves is? ... ok...))

Makes me somewhat glad I was busy selling my wares at the grind instead of that party...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast