Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Experienced Cyboot! (Fear the bender!)

{Conspiracy Theory}

It would be pretty easy for 2 people to get together and take a pic in 2ho rather then hope bar and say that it was legit especially if they had a few freinds back them up with congrats posts on the forums. johi knew the secret, so did cyboot. so did me and caol... put 2 and 2 together

{/conpsiracy theory}

Well you c i don't say the guys never pvped. He probably did. He might got a few titles legit. But you can't convince me that any of the Experienced titles was done legit.

You can stay in 2ho for months and not one neophyte would come buy. And now somehow eveyone is experienced. Gimme a break so i guess i pvp a little norally and get a apprentice or novice and farm my way to champion i guess that makes me legit non exploiter Woot lets do it
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Ok Notinman, here´s my list. Finalbreaker x3 as Novice and x1 as Neo, Zuca as novice, Caol twice as Neo (was a studip gank in mmd), Ballrogg as Novice x2. And died once to Caol in Borealis. Died once to Caol in Tir arena too but both were teamed so none losed/gained points. That´s = 6 Novice kills + 2 Neopyhte kills if I calculated right.

Edit: Novice Biterey x1
    Last edited by Moonmeeh; Oct 7th, 2002 at 19:22:33.
    moon meeh

Fiix, start kill some omni in 2h0 and u´ll see how much i PvP, or why do u think i lvl so ****ing slow?
    U are just a lame dumbass flaming, but u can´t prove anything, and if that guy with pics post the pics it´ll just prove what i said.
    moon meeh

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Ok Notinman, here´s my list. Finalbreaker x3 as Novice and x1 as Neo, Zuca as novice, Caol twice as Neo (was a studip gank in mmd), Ballrogg as Novice x2. And died once to Caol in Borealis. Died once to Caol in Tir arena too but both were teamed so none losed/gained points. That´s = 6 Novice kills + 2 Neopyhte kills if I calculated right.
    cant refute that, just opened some doors when you said caol contacted you to test something and that you got experienced from it. theres alot going on here that no one can really explain.

im assuming you know the title stepping routine like johi does, pretty sure u got it legit tho unless patricia can show proof.

once again im just slightly jaded at FC's "bann some people for an exploit but let others go" policy. : /

HAHA whatever biatch you just a clanner exploiter and you don't deserve nothing but flame. Or you wonna tell me you the first legit experienced? Like that exists.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Oh end no offence on the clanner exploiter thing, cause all the clanners are exploiters and deserve nothing else but flame. and will get flame

And in the end if you don't care what other ppl think don't post it on the board.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Er... right... Where is the pictures? If that is the most incriminating evidence available you would've posted it by now..Perhaps someone still needs time to 'edit' them.

Patk9 and Cyboot whenever i see them in 2ho they ask if hermy, bitery or any novices/neos are there. Sometimes they leave if there is none but on several occasion i have seen them fight pretty much any omni in 2ho...Cyboot DOES go there, and like patk9 they are people trying to get titles legitly...if he really did farm he wouldve had experienced a long time ago.

And caol he exploited his title but admitted he did it to prove that the exploit worked...how does that mean that because cyboot fought caol, he title farmed??

There's already so much su****ion and farming going around, this thread and people's reactions is only proof of that, so title farming just so he could look 'uber' or whatever would have been a futile act...However, naturally within a forum community anyone who reaches a higher rung on the ladder is flamed..Besides, johiyat got to experienced first and look at how much **** he got? He's even got a webpage on him by someone who doesn't even pvp anymore...That tells me a lot about these people who cry farmer.

"Oh end no offence on the clanner exploiter thing, cause all the clanners are exploiters and deserve nothing else but flame. and will get flame "
    "And in the end if you don't care what other ppl think don't post it on the board.
    Fiix HAHA whatever biatch you just a clanner exploiter and you don't deserve nothing but flame. Or you wonna tell me you the first legit experienced? Like that exists. "

Who is the author of this thread?

And how about going more on the situation here rather than flaming. you just jumped right in here accusing someone who pvp's more often than you, that you probably do not know, and go with the general assumption that anyone with a high title is an exploiter...one held by omni mostly, seeing as though there are not any omni experienced's yet..

And you say all clan exploit, which i find funny..Why don't you look at the thread Sware posted about the /quit bug if you want to see what i mean. Above all, please do point out as to exactly how cyboot exploited rather than just bluntly telling him he's a farmer like all the others here.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Eh sorry stromm it was me the author of that thread. Forfilling my new goal of acting like a kid and so on.

In any case you right Omnis are probably the same as clan some are exploiters and some are not, but since i'm omni it only fits for me to say that all clanners are exlpoiters and should be flamed.
    Its that kid thing again.

In the end omni or not i don't care and i will tell you also that i think the same of omni. Personaly don't care what side they are. It will take more then some names to convince me that someone got experienced without farming once. Why? Hehe every neophyte runs like a chicken rather that lose his title. They are scared of their own shadow. And he claims he killed how many of them? Did you ever tried to catch a chicken?
    Last edited by Fiix; Oct 7th, 2002 at 20:08:34.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Originally posted by Fiix
    Eh sorry stromm it was me the author of that thread. Forfilling my new goal of acting like a kid and so on.

In any case you right Omnis are probably the same as clan some are exploiters and some are not, but since i'm omni it only fits for me to say that all clanners are exlpoiters and should be flamed.
    Its that kid thing again.

In the end omni or not i don't care and i will tell you also that i think the same of omni. Personaly don't care what side they are. It will take more then some names to convince me that someone got experienced without farming once. Why? Hehe every neophyte runs like a chicken rather that lose his title. They are scared of their own shadow. And he claims he killed how many of them? Did you ever tried to catch a chicken?
    You misunderstand - by 'thread' i meant this whole er..thread...the thing you click on to see all the listed posts, you know? In any case, the author is johiyat which answers your question: "And in the end if you don't care what other ppl think don't post it on the board. " If i'm correct in my observation this thread is made to congratulate Cyboot on his new title, Experienced. Keep in mind novices want to get to neophyte and will run just as fast, but they become neophyte eventually, the same process is repeated by neophytes until they reach experienced, UNLESS they farm, which is yet to be proven!
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Caol here, friends account.

Guys... let's all chill for a sec and go thru what has been said
    here. It all checks out. Result? Cyboot's experienced is legit.

This is how it started:

Me and Cyboot had a duel in Borealis. I won. I got Experienced.
    Then we had a conversation much like this:

Caol: "Cyboot, want Experienced in 10 min?"
    Cybo: "Uh, what you mean? How?"
    Caol: "Weakness in the system .. wanna go test it out?"
    Cybo: "Nah, I don't farm. I'm against that man."
    Caol: "Yah, but you won't gain nothing etc etc, I'll keep track of kills and take you back to normal."
    Cybo: "Hmm ok. Well, what you mean weakness in the system? Heh I don't believe it."
    Caol: "Heh ok dude. I'll giva ya like 200M and my 15% scope if I'm wrong. Aight?"
    Cybo: "lmao, sure. let's go then."

So, up at Hope he killed me a few times with the 50% / 100%
    deal and he got Experienced in 3 kills I believe. Might even been just 2 kills.

I lost Experieced, but when I killed him, I got it back WHILE he
    had it. He was like "w00t. damn. this works!? .. omg! how many
    has done this?" And I said "Prolly more than you wanna know."

Anyways, what we did next was me killing Cyboot removing
    whatever points he might have gained. Result was that Caol was
    on his way to Expert, while Cyboot was back to normal.

And yes, I saw that little lvl9 agent running around. Probably
    taking screenshots also. And so what? Your pictures will show
    exactly what Cyboot and myself have told you. This was never a
    secret. Cyboot and myself told people about it. On the forums
    and in-game.

Later the same day I got severals tells from Cyboot
    with "Remains of xxxxx" from a rather big clash in 2ho. He picked
    off atleast 3-4 Novices before he did his Experienced kill. Not
    legit? Blow my ass. It was legit, you know it and it shut you up.

I, Caol, did farm my title up to Expert from this point on. I've said
    so on the forums (now deleted post) and told people in-game. I
    never did it to gain respect or claim the honour for it. I did it to
    point out a flaw in the system used by a few lucky people to trim
    their score. I agree that what I did was rather stupid and could
    have been done better in a million ways. I got suspended for 2
    weeks and I'm paying the price .. right now.

I know I did something wrong, but I never did it to gain honour,
    nor respect for my farmed points. I wanted attention from FC to
    have a look at, and hopefully fix, the PvP system. I was
    nothing but selfish in the way I did this. I took the role of a
    director pointing FC's attention to something important to me. I
    had no right in doing this. FC puts manpower where they think
    it's most important for the game as a whole. Not based on a
    single players needs.

Cyboot expressed several times during the test that he "felt" bad
    about it all until we set him back to pre-farm points. He earned
    his Experienced hands down.

Most of you people know that I virtually had Tir Arena as
    my home. And one person that was ALWAYS around was Cyboot.
    He lvl's like a turtle, but PvP's like a bear.

From one PvP'er to another:
    Congratulations on your Experienced. You earned it in every way.
    Last edited by Drugz B. Bad; Oct 7th, 2002 at 21:13:34.

Bah caol you probably right, but i still can stick to the point that noone got experienced without farming at least once, prove me wrong. When that happends well we will c.

The titles are stupid right now and i don't care if half the ppl where master or champions or whatever but i hate when they come and rub it in my face how they obtained something and everyone knows whats going on with titles.

This just proves my point that every Experienced farmed in one way or another. If he was fair and got back to neo for a day more power to him. Maybe he is a great pvper and he probably could teach me a thing or two but in the end all he had to do is farm once not to make it legit in my eyes.
    Last edited by Fiix; Oct 7th, 2002 at 21:25:32.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

anyone related to this whole caol thing is not 100% legit. If you killed coal in the past month and got a title or even if you killed him and got a few points, you should /petition to have those points/title removed.

kill caol = fake because caol = fake.

sugar coat it anyway you like, but its still BS. wish we can just get past this without everyone and their brother benefiting from fake titles. anyone else sick of this?

Bah caol you probably right, but i still can stick to the point that noone got experienced without farming at least once, prove me wrong. When that happends well we will c.

The titles are stupid right now and i don't care if half the ppl where master or champions or whatever but i hate when they come and rub it in my face how they obtained something and everyone knows whats going on with titles.

This just proves my point that every Experienced farmed in one way or another. If he was fair and got back to neo for a day more power to him.
    Fiix, I understand what you mean and I agree 100%. However,
    it's not "fair" that you put your OT Flamethrower in Cyboot's
    mouth. =p

Titles be a joke like they are now. Some ppl have trimmed their
    scores using this for a long time. We got that pointed out now
    and it's time to move on.

Anyways, be carefull with congratulation threads due to PvP
    titles. It's has a major gravity-effect on flamers and trolls (atleast
    with the current PvP-system). Better to just avoid it and have
    your moment of shine in-game.

But as said, I understand your point Fiix and I agree 100%.

To all the noobs out there...

Cyboot got the title....so what?

Calling him a farmer? Hmm...
    I suggest you guys try to duel him, that would be interesting.

You have no idea the time he has put into pvp...those that know him know exactly how long he has pvped.

So pretty plz...with sugar on top...(S)*(T)*(F)*(U) now.

Anikitos....a gankers worst nightmare in Tir Arena.
    Defender of the Faith
    Protector of the Lowlvls
    Destroyer of the Fools

P.S
    Once again..congrats bro on a well deserved title.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Originally posted by Makyla
    anyone related to this whole caol thing is not 100% legit. If you killed coal in the past month and got a title or even if you killed him and got a few points, you should /petition to have those points/title removed.

kill caol = fake because caol = fake.

sugar coat it anyway you like, but its still BS. wish we can just get past this without everyone and their brother benefiting from fake titles. anyone else sick of this?
    Makyla, it's about time you step out of your flame-tank and stop
    acting like a scorched child. I'm sick of your BS, ingame and on the
    forum.

"In the last month." Dude, this happened 1 week ago. Not
    before, not after. Not from me atleast. You have been acting like
    this since I killed you in Tir Arena and it -really- flared up when I
    managed to kill you when you tried to pull a gank attempt on me.
    It failed horribly. Blame yourself, not me.

I think it's way overdue that you use your energy on something
    else than this, Makyla. Accept that Cyboot is Experienced and
    you're not.

Your constant flame and whine towards Patk9, Joh, Cyb etc is
    nothing more than a cry for help. Go see a shrink. You need a few
    parts "adjusted".

I don't even know why I spend time trying to talk sense into you.
    Everyone that PvP's on a regular basis know me and know that I
    would never farm **** to steal respect. I'm not fake. Nor is
    Cyboot. Nor is Johiyat. Nor is Patk9.

I will smack you in a duel. Cyboot will smack you in a duel. Patk9
    would smack you in a duel and Johiyat would totaly devastate
    you in a duel.

It's war. It's PvP. If you can't handle it, don't play it.

caol my question is, if you killed cyboot almost back to where he was that would mean you were near expert... and when me and you (nothinman) started farming you were low end neo...

what happened to all those pvp points? who got them?

Re: To all the noobs out there...

Originally posted by Anikitos
    You have no idea the time he has put into pvp...those that know him know exactly how long he has pvped.
    This is exactly what I'm trying to say. I, Caol, spent more hours at
    Tir Arena than I did trying to lvl. And Cyboot was there with me,
    each and every second. I turned my head, Cyboot was there. I
    farted, Cyboot yelled in pain. That's alot more than can be said
    about Makyla who popped by to gank maybe 2 times a week.

Cyboot earned his title. Makyla earned his "title" as a sore-assed
    ganker with a loud mouth full of filth.

You will get no respect from me or any other PvP'ers with your
    flames. Put time into PvP like I do. Like Cyboot do. Like Johiyat
    do. Like Patk9 do. And you might get a shot at a nice title also.
    It's fun.. and more challanging that flaming on the forums. Go try
    it. Try.

Naw you all right in the end who ever got his title legit got screwed. In the end its a good thing they are looking into it.
    Also if he got the title on his hard work then he does not have to worry what i or anyone else say. He will know himself and his friends and thats whats the important thing, as for others ...

Whats next.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Whats next.
    Ice-cream and burriots!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast