Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Experienced Cyboot! (Fear the bender!)

Grats Cyboot you are the man

Talking

Grats Cyb :- )

Hope they dont reset the title counter for you heheh~!

lol if they do that i quit :P
    moon meeh

Nice going Cyboot =) Takes class to do it the legit way =)
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Originally posted by Mortalstrike
    Nice going Cyboot =) Takes class to do it the legit way =)
    Cyboot: want me too post some hope-bar pics of u? Or would that ruin it for u?

Rule ¤1: when u farm, never take honour and say thanks in a congratulations thread. it will only makes you look like a jack-azz when the pics come forward

Rule ¤2: have doubts when the person that starts thread has farmed his own experienced title also
    Last edited by Patrica Johnson; Oct 7th, 2002 at 10:49:57.

Lol

I have never seen Cyboot farm or anything and i know him very well. He is as anti-farm as you can get.

Any proff, Patrica?
    Lets see it then.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Lol

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Any proff, BS Patrica?
    oh, so it's bull you say? why don't you save yourself the embarrasment and ask cyboot himself then? or you could convince him to get on here and tell me it's bull.

think he has the guts to do that when he knows what he did and someone popped into Hope to get a few pictures, outside and inside bar, with him standing at reclaim several times etc...

if hes antifarm then tell him to come here telling me I talk bull. i bet you 500M he wont. why? because that would make him look even more stupid. 1st he takes honor for farmed points. 2nd he will call me a liar knowing I got proof? .. hes dumb, but not that dumb.

he was farming with a certain enforcar that got banned for it in hope. any objections cyboot?

farming points to piss funcom off by showing them their own mistakes is not smart. many saw tat. farming points to ge respect and honor is downright horrible
    Last edited by Patrica Johnson; Oct 7th, 2002 at 13:10:07.

Lets see it.

Lets see the proof then.
    All i know is, that Cyboot is completely against farming.

So am I.

If you have proof i would be very interested to see it.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

as I said, go ask cyboot first and ask him for a comment on this. please tell him to come here and post that he did not farm points at hope bar.

i give him some time to come here and tell his story before i crash his reputation.

pictures come in due time.

iced cocktails in Hope

/me leans back with an iced cocktail at the bar, waiting for the flameshow to really start
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by Patrica Johnson
    Cyboot: want me too post some hope-bar pics of u? Or would that ruin it for u?
    Go right ahead, i doubt u have anything to show at all...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Jekyll
    Go right ahead, i doubt u have anything to show at all...
    no, as i said, i'm going to wait and give Cyboot a chance to tell his story herre. see, he knows what he did and he knows i might have pictures of it. do you think he has the balls to go on here and say he didn't?

i dare him.

please tell me you didn't farm points on your way to experienced, cybot

funny this pic on opening post in thread. one farmer (johiytat) next to another farmer (cybot). i saw him as experienced together with coal in hopebar. then another death and he was at neopythe again. perfect setup to arrange a legit "i got experienced of that kill in 2ho"

dont you think?

will be funny to hear cybots tale (as coals picz posted at ign showed johiyat farming kills off him asking him "plz can i kil lyou think i am one kill from experienced" etc. lost chapter = farmers club
    Last edited by Patrica Johnson; Oct 7th, 2002 at 16:10:35.

Show me pics plz.
    moon meeh

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Show me pics plz.
    not so fast. first answer me this. did you farm points togetehr with caol in hope bar on saturday 1 week ago? yes / no.

would my screenshot show you as experienced in hope bar this saturday? would my screenshot taken 1 minute later show you as neophyte at hope ressurection point? yes / no?

so what be it? yes or no? farm or not farmed?

After my and Caols duel in Borealis he got Exp, he invited me to test a thing about the PvP system in Hope and he said if he had wrong about it he should give me a 15% scope + 200 mill cash.
    I said "ok then sure". We went there, tested, I was at that time close to Exp so just after we started to test this I actually got Exp and Caol was right, I didn´t want to keep my points after this test at all, so I let him kill me a several times so i was back to normal again. so NO I did NOT farm Exp.

This isn´t something new u try to bring up, already said this to alot of persons in-game.

Now hand me your screenshots and let´s see if anything about this i said now goes against me.
    moon meeh

Come on Patrica, stop this bs trying to stall, show us this "Proof" of Cy Farming.

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    After my and Caols duel in Borealis he got Exp, he invited me to test a thing about the PvP system in Hope and he said if he had wrong about it he should give me a 15% scope + 200 mill cash.
    I said "ok then sure". We went there, tested, I was at that time close to Exp so just after we started to test this I actually got Exp and Caol was right, I didn´t want to keep my points after this test at all, so I let him kill me a several times so i was back to normal again. so NO I did NOT farm Exp.

This isn´t something new u try to bring up, already said this to alot of persons in-game.

Now hand me your screenshots and let´s see if anything about this i said now goes against me.

something is VERY fishy here.. When I (Nothinman) started farming with caol he was neiphyte, and barely into it.. someone had killed him 4-5 times at least before we started farming. I orginally just farmed experienced and i would have got away with it, but trying to pretend i have a title i cheated to get is retarted so i went all the way.

johiyat was hoping to convince people that he earned his legit. he killed caol 3 times in hope bar to get it. the condition? he leave me and caol alone so we could farm..

I'm not saying cyboot farmed but he was #9 or so on the top ten list b4 it went down. and that one kill put him to expereinceD? it takes alot of kills.

cyboot please list the people you killed recently to get your experienced..

it is would be really easy. even now.. for 2 neo's to put each other .5 of a kill away from expereinced. go to 2ho and wait for that magic moment and claim you got it legit... just prove everyone wrong and list the 4-7 novice/neo's you kill since u got neo. thanks!

Talking

oh look nice picture. Whats the name of it? TWO FARMERS? And you went all the way to 2ho to take the picture why bother?
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast