Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So whose nominated?

Quote Originally Posted by Codexier View Post
    So why don't we forget bout playstyles or setups & get ourselves organised?
    Its not like we've got much time left to chose.
    Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now. Ranged vs melee posts moved here.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Nov 16th, 2009 at 22:21:02.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now. Ranged vs melee posts moved here.
    Hi, I pointed out a forum abuse 2 posts before, if you care to go look.
    Damn nazis

Settle down there, speed racer. I can only do four things at the same time.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Settle down there, speed racer. I can only do four things at the same time.
    Thank you, and that's four times more than I can!
    Damn nazis

Made my day really. ^^. MA-forums.....new LOR rising up....beware.....beware....

Had to sig it......and Neccoz reporting forum abuse ? Lol ? Now becoming delusional and reporting himself already ? =P

On more serious note, I think that the flaming/e-peen fighting just shows how scattered and scarred the MA-community really is. Most old-timers have quit long time ago, and now these threads tend to go Old-school vs. New ppl. Same trend has been here like few years already, though there is like 1 new post per week so mostly its been pretty quiet. Its kinda hard to give some "united" opinions since there are pretty many views here, that seem to be focusing only to the aspect of "Well I think we should have/get/vote on this issue !! (because that benefits MY GOALS!!) ". Kinda reminds me about the infamous clan unity at rk2......
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_1 View Post
    Had to sig it......and Neccoz reporting forum abuse ? Lol ? Now becoming delusional and reporting himself already ? =P
    Oh be nice, I was starting to like you.

You'd be surprised how much I report. I think I reported myself a few times too.
    Damn nazis

Repeatedly there's been requests asking that this thread not go the direction it's gone. It's a roller coaster, it's got it's ups and downs, and in this case we've all boarded a roller coasted that hasn't finished construction, and it's come crashing down. I've come to save you all before you hit the ground and splatter all over the place.

Locked.
    Last edited by Fairwolf; Nov 17th, 2009 at 06:54:16.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12