Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: NT vs fixer (or other none-healing/absorbing targets)

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9002 View Post
    What I pointed out is 1 hour duration nano, with 3 blockers, castable on other, that needs no engie to stand nearby. What you pointed at is a nano that asks for doc to actively participate in fight.

It's not the same thing.
    Right, you can get healed every 4 seconds but those blockers only work once. Bad comparison huh

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    I can accept that I have literally 0 defenses against nt's and there is no way to change it. But I don't accept that NT's have both the ability to own me quickly while I can barely dent their hp with my proclaimed "ubah offense".
    Can't expect to kill an endgame dodge setup NT with a mediocre soldier do ya ?
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Nov 13th, 2009 at 22:58:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Right, you can get healed every 4 seconds but those blockers only work once.
    No, you can't get healed at all, not without active doc, while you can still get those 3 blockers and run around for 1 hour, without an engie.

Bad comparison huh
    Yes. From your side.

Can't expect to kill an endgame dodge setup NT with a mediocre soldier do ya ?
    No, not really since nt's have working defenses against any soldier.
    While no soldier will resist even green nt's nukes.

Oh cmon. Don't even start trying to claim green NTs can kill you.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Deliberetly "misinterpreting" what's being said as a means to win a discussion ftw. Hf doing that
    Then what does it matter if they can land stuff on you? They still die. That's like me complaining that Fixers can perk me. Or 207 MR noobs.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Then what does it matter if they can land stuff on you? They still die. That's like me complaining that Fixers can perk me. Or 207 MR noobs.
    It means: There is currently no way for me to build a def that does anything at all, even to greenies, unless I go nr8, which means I wont be able to hit anyone anyway so that'd defeat the purpose.

It means: There is currently no way for me to build a def that does anything at all, even to greenies, unless I go nr8, which means I wont be able to hit anyone anyway so that'd defeat the purpose.
    Sometimes a great defense, is a good offense. It doesn't matter what a greenie can land on you, when you can splat them before their almighty Jobe Triple has even finished recharging.

What the hell do you do during AMS downtime? Stand and cry or run to forums because for those 40s you have no working defense against -anyone-?!
    Last edited by Hacre; Nov 14th, 2009 at 10:12:12.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Working, yes. Lasting ? Depends entirely on the NT's opponent(s).

No, you can't get healed at all, not without active doc, while you can still get those 3 blockers and run around for 1 hour, without an engie.
    Those 3 blockers don't last one hour, they last until the first person attacks you. If they lasted 1 hour that means they didn't serve any purpose at all. They don't refresh like engi ones.

Take a powerleveled 210 solja and ask him to burst/fa an end game nt.

He won't hit. He can't debuff with perks. Nothing.

Reverse the situation.

Powerleveled 210 NT. Ask him to use an le nuke or root vs any 220 end game solja. 1900 NR. Even less for troxes and less yet without ado brain.

I'm not saying a 210 nt beats a 220 end game solja. You know I'm not but I guess I need to tell ya. What I AM saying is that we have almost zero defenses against nano based attacks/cc, even greenies, that's how much it sucks. This is while nt's, the self proclaimed glass cannon in this game have a good defense.

It's skewed imo. That's what I'm saying.

So blame the broken game mechanics, not the class.

Those 3 blockers don't last one hour, they last until the first person attacks you. If they lasted 1 hour that means they didn't serve any purpose at all. They don't refresh like engi ones.
    So? They serve to absorb initial alpha (burst/FA/AS). Mind showing me something that is available to everyone and is similar to this (meaning, it doesn't affect you negatively like, say, fully perked Notum Repulsor), that can absorb 100% of initial double/triple alpha? No? Then STFU.

Anyways, doc heal still requires active doc around, those 3 blockers don't require engie to babysit you and I never said that they refresh.

So? They serve to absorb initial alpha (burst/FA/AS).
    IMBA doctor flingshot/burst/flingshot alphas too You forgot to mention no defense is as easy to remove as blockers are But yeah as long as they PICK to absorb only soldier special attacks all is well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567