Thread: Mutation is Beautiful

Mutation is Beautiful

((Whew! Been a LONG haul since my last story...and I've been working on this one literally for months. I think I started it sometime this past Summer? Annnyway...I looked at my last major story undertaking, called "Three", and thought to myself that I barely had ANY characters in it; not real ones, at least. I decided to go and write something then that would touch on some of the major players in Nulion's life...and I'm sorry if your character didn't make it in here! Had to make it all logical, heehee. If you ever wanted to know what Nulion thought about you all...here it is; laid bare.

There's a catch though! I'm *NOT* posting the story here!

You'll find the story on Trousers' new in-development website, AO-RP.net, in a little section of the site called The Storyteller. On Rimor, there is a bot designed specifically to link up with this Story database. You can view it either in-game (My personal favorite!) by typing...

/tell Storyteller !stories (THIS ONLY WORKS ON RIMOR )

..and following the on-screen prompting, and look for the story "Mutation Is Beautiful", or you can go to the link...

http://www.ao-rp.net/rpnet/st/view.php?id=6

...which will take you directly there. Try both ways! See which way you like better!

...And don't forget, leave me some comments here! I looove those things. It's like how I say, it's writing fuel. The stuff gets me pumped and primed to go and write something else

Anyway, enjoy the story!))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

( just read it and thanks for the nice words about Elle, I was sitting here going aawwwww!!!!...and yepp now i understand more of what is going trough his mind when around her hehe
    *hugs* ))
    Last edited by Elleza; Nov 9th, 2009 at 23:53:20.
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

((Awww, glad to hear ya liked it! Thanks!))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Very nicely textured. You continue to amaze me with your refinement on each and every story you have written. Much like the metamorphosis that Nulion is going through, im finding the writing skills very much improving as well. Very nicely wrought!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

((Thanks! ...annnd I'm sorry you aren't in there Bubba o.o I couldn't think of a place for ya to fit ._. ))

(( yes, interesting indeed. I might have to knuckle down and write up something more myself on Stan.... I always love reading your things Nulion. ))
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

(( hmm can't remember Elle and Stan being engaged? did i miss something? :O ))
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Love you guys! <3

(( no ..you didnt miss anything. I read that as Nulion's interpretation of their relationship. While they are living in the same appartment - as noted in Nulion's story, near him; Stan certainly hasn't poped the question. In fact I can say the time when he kept hearing of everyone ELSE becoming engaged.. he got a bit nervous about it all. But Elle seems content with things the way they are at the moment, and Stan isnt going to rock the boat. Time will tell if that changes. After all, at the moment work seems to be keeping them both more than occupied. ))

(( in fact while people are checking out Nulion's story on the AO-RP.net .. there is one of those stories that is from Stan, you might like reading too:

Much to Learn...

or you can access it in game on RK2 in a similar manner to accessing Nulion's story noted at the top of this thread. ))
    Last edited by StanimirB; Nov 10th, 2009 at 23:02:25.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

((Yes, definitely read Stan's story too! I really enjoyed that read ...And actually, I didn't know that Stan and Elle weren't engaged. Buuut...it still works! Even if you haven't said it, it still might as well be true. That *is* the way Nuli looks at it, heehee))

(( hehe still like it, yes Elle is very happy with how things are at this moment, she got a great job, roof over her head and a great person to live with and care for as much as she do.
    and yes damn work keeps them both so busy the last weeks, RL is filled with new school and all..))
    Love you guys! <3

((That's the worst, eh? That's why it's taken me so long to write this; School. It's a big timesink ._. Buuut it's for the best. Anyway, still really happy you guys enjoyed the read ))

(( just keep on writing Nulion. love the stories))
    Love you guys! <3

(( Keep up the Good work Nuli.

As a side note, when you click one of the links to a Storyteller story you'll experience a delay in the page loading. This is because Storyteller's primary purpose is to deliver stories in an easy to manage In-Game Format and to facilitate this the story is broken into pieces when the Author uploads it.

When the webpage is accessed (which is the secondary access method) all of these pieces need to be pieced back together for displaying on the web. I will try to add in a splash screen that states something to the effect of "Please wait while your story loads." so that you don't get the impression your web browser is lagging out. ))
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

((Thanks, Sotto ))