Thread: Well...

Well...

So in this thread we've gone from offering solutions, to bashing FC and in the last post, tearing apart someone elses opinion to simply make yourself look big

Personally I don't think FC can add any modifier to the llts that would justify its nerf in the player's eyes. Simply nerfing it is trully unintellegent, and again not suprising from FC. But again this is classic for FC in their quest to not listen to the player base.

But in the spirit of the thread I will post some of my own suggestions. They are but my opinions.

1. Offer a buy out programme for people with llts giving a modest amout of IPR and a set amount of credits to the people who use one. Kind of like the pioneer backpack but in reverse. The perk of this being the people who are being nerfed have some compensation and the offending item is out of the game entierly.

2. Replace the lost crit chance with an XP % modifier.

example: ELLTS 8% crit and 7% XP

This would make up for the time lost due to not critting as hard and give the players who own scopes an advantage to using them asside from VEs.

3. Remove init penalties and (here come the flames) ristrict its use to ranged weapons only. Create a "Melee" scope or reduce the melee init penalty on VE's slightly to compensate the MA, ADvs and Enfs who lose the ability to use this scope.

4. Add some real high-level content so people who could afford this scope would have something else to do but pointlessly mission until level 200. Like politics, Real land control (not some crazy concept of towers, as in own a building in Tir).

Thanks for reading this post. I think the biggest thing I miss since I recently left AO is the community. In game as well as out.
    The forums is where all the wonderful visions and ideas for AO come out, and I think that if nearly 1% of the suggestions on these boards were implemented, Rubi-ka would be a much better place.

But, I'm finished for now, shipped off Rubi-ka and done with AO for now. Later Black Dawn Syndicate, See you all in SWG or Eve

--Dok
    "You've tried the best! Now settle for the rest!, Call 1-800-DOKTORB!, the 'B' is for Bargain!"
    -Dr Nick Rivera

"Oh, I,
    I, have been good,
    I understood,
    like a machine,
    I'll fix you from the start..."
    OLP - In Repair

1) Worthless, given everyone money just ruin a already fragile economy, IPR points is a must tho

2) No benefit for the lvl 200 players, and there is alot of us out here

3) Remove init penalty will make other weapons like CHS and X-3 overpowered and why nerf adv and enforcers that already have big problems because they have to be soo close to target.

4) What does this have to do with scope nerf?

There is a thread for suggestions, post in that thread instead.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thanks for your input :)

Thanks alot for your input, As I said they are simply suggestions, but its great to see someone actually offering great comment on them This community is strong and if we can follow the lead of the stronger non-flamers maybe these boards will be a oasis of quality

--Dok

PS: I know about the misplaced thread...in my infinite incompetence I created a new thread instead of replying :/
    "You've tried the best! Now settle for the rest!, Call 1-800-DOKTORB!, the 'B' is for Bargain!"
    -Dr Nick Rivera

"Oh, I,
    I, have been good,
    I understood,
    like a machine,
    I'll fix you from the start..."
    OLP - In Repair