Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Friday with Means - November 6th, 2009 - Back in the saddle!

Quote Originally Posted by Troxxor View Post
    Page 5

.... just because
    l2c
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Quote Originally Posted by Troxxor View Post
    Page 5

.... just because
    Carp!

/fail

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 32 seconds.

/fail agin Q,Q

I'm going back to bed!
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    l2c
    Ninja!

... wait, it's Friday & this is Community Corner ... I'm guessing your F5 key has no writing left on it from months of Friday abuse?
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Cool professional in rl, gimp ingame

WB means, beeing sick is horible but also can have some posetive relaxing i bet

On votes for profesionals i havent been on for a while, my main faithkeeper has switched into 220 Cryforribs nuter of SA, i will place my vote carefully and reasured may the lucky ones win and grow fortune towards AO!

Mail system sounds great hope the reclaims willbe replaced by these, saving space i recon, but the idea is wonderfull, saves you from begging for transfers to alts or for those that can duall lag themselves on their pc to force it do so, i dual on 2 pc's if needed real badly, and a mailsystem willbe great...

The new engine, bwa when it is there it is, i dont jump up and down for it, i like AO as it has been with all the lags we have, had, or get from times we need to face it its in all online games
    and for the veterans we are the ones who no matter how much did'nt gave a dang about it, besides the small brakes it could gave us from times hehe, i bet the guy's working on that new engine have there hands in the hair pretty more ofthen about the technics than our babling and ilusionairy expectations we fantasize of in lusts...

From the day's we ran only missions on rk, till the first froobs entered the turfs as a massive migration, were manny have turned into fairpay accounts,notumwars started and from the moments Sl opened new gates, AI brought in massive invassions, Untill the hidden Xan phatz commen down mysteriously but happely for most high lvls, afther all it is phatz we eager for, it is lvl's we hoped to gain along. Were pizza slizes drop on the keyboards, allong the coffee pending on the hours if not it must have been beer, were we see old characters seen logged again afther every new coming of surprize in game, how people logged onto other servers because their own server was down, were i let my two year old daughter jump with my character when afk or even looking every time i showered at the AO logo tatoo'd on my chest, hard core Ao players will alway's complain, but no matter how hard they cry or moan about this or that they remain playing the game, be it on alts, be it in lags, be it with new gadgeds, be it with new expansions, be it without ignots, be it with or without mailboxes, be it with a new server to tomorrow hell even be it next year. Without complains no one will know the good or wrong, but even with all our crying, of beeing gimp or beeing over uber we enjoy to play the game
    a warm welcome for the future professionals

By the way if Ao is going to renew it's face how about the character build to?Maybe it's to much to ask but how about more faces and maybe more options to make a more detailed and unique character?Oh and one more suggestion for a sort of daily quest routine..how about Dyna Hunt...a NPC that is a dyna bounty hunter that needs help or something like that...
    Last edited by RenamonX; Nov 22nd, 2009 at 22:47:10.

Good to hear that the engine is doing well <3 I can't wait for some daily missions, they were a huge part in some other MMO's. Making the wait even harder knowing there is going to be a Rollerrat extinction.

And the Proffesionals is a great idea. I just started AO myself, and after playing many other MMO's I have to say this is one of the more difficult ones to get. Not difficult as in it's not user intuitive, but as in lots of depth. Luckily the forums are helpful
    Alysin~Atlantean Server

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345