Thread: [RK1] OTPC Freelance: Detective Sergeant Samantha McKallen murdered

[RK1] OTPC Freelance: Detective Sergeant Samantha McKallen murdered

Detective Sergeant Samantha McKallen murdered
    November 04, 29483 - Andrew "Encyros" Phillips [Atlantean]

OTPC Freelance - Samantha McKallen, an Omni-Pol Detective whose tireless efforts have been the catalyst for the solution of numerous cases, was ruthlessly killed by members of the Golden Noose group at their base in Deep Artery Valley.

From an audio recording recovered during the raid on the criminal base, it was discovered that her death was caused by use of a highly illegal rifle capable of permanently killing the victim. A single shot was delivered.

Her last words were to bravely admonish the criminals, in spite of her situation, for their possession of the weapon, and she noted that she would have to write it up in her report to her superiors.

Officer McKallen, known to her friends as Sam, worked closely with Omni-Pol Investigator Lex Mcalistair on the case of this organisation, taking on an assignment in order to combat this group, which is suspected to have been the cause of the permanent deaths of several employees, including that of Lex Mcalistair.

Despite kidnapping attempts and even awaking in the Baboons bar following serious assault to find a noose around her neck, she persevered regardless, spearheading schemes to halt the trafficking of illegal SOL weaponry, and played a key part in the major arrest of an information broker as published in March 29482.

Shortly after the incident at Baboons, McKallen disappeared. Information of her whereabouts was only recently uncovered, and it is lamentable that she was unable to be found in time.

There is no doubt in my mind that she will be sorely missed by those who knew her, though we can all appreciate the services she has done to ensure our continued safety and security.
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Nov 4th, 2009 at 21:57:42.

Joe is innocent, stop pestering him.

And Silverstone is my hero...
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Tucxedo View Post
    I blame Hadrensen.
    I blame Tucxedo.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I blame Farmatek. In the end, everything's their fault.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister