Wait what ..? :S
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I vote for myself !
    Wait what ..? :S
    I vote for anyone but me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

I'll offer to take on the responsibility of representing MA's (again).

I'm active on MA more than any of my other 15or so toons, and still would like to see MA's have some level of representation on forums, in balancing and in general, would like to see our toolset remain current, competitive and dynamic.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Nov 29th, 2012 at 07:40:50.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I'll offer to take on the responsibility of representing MA's (again).

I'm active on MA more than any of my other 15or so toons, and still would like to see MA's have some level of representation on forums, in balancing and in general, would like to see our toolset remain current, competitive and dynamic.
    Then contact ven.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Oh, hai
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

I did. he said he would check with his mates to see if I had too many infractions.

I vote for McKnuckleSamwich

IMO...He seems very active on these boards and provides good data to back up the claims

Where is Ange anyway?

I'm active anyway... :P

Ange quit profession in 2010 :S

I seen him in game maybe 1-2 times per month.

I'm kinda permanently implanted in-game! Hell of a parasite whose experience flows within the fists of his fellow martial artists.

I still read the forums too. I don't remember leaving that early though, I mean not entirely. Still a playa. Not quite as much as I used to be, roger that. People can always reach me here, it's never been an issue, and you guys are to teach what we've been looking into for the past four years (at least for me), that is exploiting our profession to the fullest!

Ven contacted me and I told him I didn't currently meet the criterias though I was always up for another round whether you guys agreed.

Now it's no major thing, if there is a second spot that's vacant, up to you to leave it that way, guys. I'm not going to say that I'll be regularly around here but you can count on a serious feedback whenever there's data to chew.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

i wanna keep angevil as professional, so i always vote for him

I know a lot of you don't know me, but as a community person I am good at listening. MA has been my profession since the original beta. Any way it goes, it is something I want to be involved with.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234