Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bureaucrat Perks Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gracee View Post
    This is the type of change we need to see. This helps us defensively although it would actually just help us use what we already have more efficiently.

Discussing a potential re-balance of Crats while comparing to what an Advy can do is silly. I play both and the two profs are on opposite ends of the spectrum in several ways.
    Well someone needs to be the anti Adventurer. Nemesis nanos says it should be Crats. Posession of the Acro perk line says it should be NTs. Pick one. Neither isn't an option. At least it shouldn't be.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

I pick both!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    I pick both!
    Well so would I in an ideal world. However the latest perk documents suggest that my/our idea of an ideal world will never exist.

Advies do need more than one actual hole, given they currently have none in reality.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Well so would I in an ideal world. However the latest perk documents suggest that my/our idea of an ideal world will never exist.

Advies do need more than one actual hole, given they currently have none in reality.
    They have a hole! Don't discount them dying from sheer boredom!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

They have a hole! Don't discount them dying from sheer boredom!
    Best post of the week!
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Autocracy:

The attack skills are 55% PM 45% MC. MC is *NOT* a main nano skill for bureaucrats, and with a 100% NR defensive check, these will be pretty difficult to land in pvp for many bureaucrats. We are tight on IP and can only afford to raise MC to the minimum for casting pets and buffs.

A PM/SI split would be best, since it matches our other attacking nano skills.

Demand Justice:

Why are we getting another damage perk? We've begged for a perk in this line for ages, but I'm pretty sure that we all imagined it being a defensive perk. We already have plenty of damage perks, we need more defenses! I would much rather see this become a defensive perk that could be rotated with dodge the blame or over rule the way acrobat works for other profs.
    I agree we shouldn't have MC as attacking skill since we keep it to the minimum needed to cast our pets. But more importantly to me, the mods on the perk are 100 PM and 100 MC, it would be a lot more useful to us to be 100 SI than MC since we need SI for our calms and we lose SI when we unperk directorship at 220.

However with regard to Demand Justice, I think crats could do with more damage perks. Not everyone is a pvper and set up with CSS and lots of AR. Some of us try to be good at pvm crowd control as a priority and therefore don't have as much damage and some nano damage perks that also buff our nano skills would be nice.

The autocracy perk line looks nice overall, especially for a remod crat like mine

Although I have to admit PM and MC vs 100% nano resist is quite impossible to land even in nano skill setup. I have about 2k nano skills on my crat (PM and SI that is) and less MC (that's with NR1 perked), if I unperk NR1 and add more nano skill gear + 100 points from perk line it's only about 2.4k tops. Whereas most people run around with 2.5k+ NR, I have 2.8k with NR1 on crat and NT, not to mention enforcer which is close to 4k with rage + proc. So those perks don't seem even close to landable.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12