Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The New Professionals Program!

Think I forgot a note, we did get some great candidates. And a professional program with even more than 1 professional pr.profession is a great improvement of the past. Well done, and grats to the winners that deserve it, I rest assured you are all patting yourself on the back just now : )

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    I think everyone on this forum is a "troll".

The name is so liberally applied you'll get it for replying to a thread without prostrating at the supporters feet and worshiping every particle of dust they exhale.
    This is true. The troll title used to be something sacred, something envied! We are far to liberal with this accolade now. Back off troll-wanna-be-s!

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

And congratulations to everyone else!

Saetos and I will make sure traders are in good hands

(Gth will be increased to 900x the strength and instantly kill all opponents on server at once!)
    Last edited by Nanotehnpoir; Dec 11th, 2009 at 06:58:35.
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    This is true. The troll title used to be something sacred, something envied! We are far to liberal with this accolade now. Back off troll-wanna-be-s!
    I miss the ugly nanomage avatar quite a bit already...
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    (snip) Just be patient and see how things play out. You may be pleasantly surprised yet. =)
    :O KINTAII FTW!

Wiser words were never spoken...

Cm'on guys give them a chance.
    Last edited by Cyrichor; Dec 11th, 2009 at 18:08:27. Reason: couldn't resist.
    "I detest sleep. I've got better things to do." -JTHM-

So bitter and filled with ash. I would enjoy your tears, if they didn't turn to dust at my touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    not to mention some of the trolls from the better days of these forums are now very helpful and suggest many improvements to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post
    I miss the ugly nanomage avatar quite a bit already...
    If it makes you feel better...
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by tweeeek View Post
    not to mention some of the trolls from the better days of these forums are now very helpful and suggest many improvements to the game
    Now ur just bragging
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Trolling is death, death :-o

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    If it makes you feel better...
    much bedder
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

It would be nice if more things like this and others were handled at least in some part in game. Maybe use those interactive billboards in a way that they are actually interactive rather than just one way streams of info, if you have the video adds enabled and they have some video adds to show. More interaction with the actual playing player base would be good rather than trying to rely on the forum community for feedback all the time. Think fr00bs can use the forums now but that's new as far as I know and I imagine most still think they can't.

Funcom employee

Last evening I received a message from Keeper Professional Righteous stating that due to a lack of time and interest he is stepping down from his position as Professional. I wish him the absolute best in his future endeavors, and hope to see continued activity from him here on the forums and in-game should he decide to continue enjoying the game.

This however means that one of the Keeper Professional slots is vacant. According to the official rules of the newly instituted Professionals of Anarchy Online program, should a Professional decide to step down or otherwise be removed from their position, the next-highest runner up in the voting will be asked to take their place. In this case, the next runner up was Wakizaka, who has accepted the position at our request.

So, to all of you, I ask you in welcoming back Wakizaka as Keeper Professional once more. Wakizaka came in a close third place in the Keeper voting race, and I am sure he will do a stellar job of representing your profession in the future. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Congrats Wakizaka, keep up the good work!
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Oh another returning professional Welcome back waki !
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345