Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP

Re: PvP

Originally posted by Siddis
    it suck....its not cool....only twinks do it...other farm...yes....they farm....

when you need to go to mmd.....cause the lag ate you right into the zone from the grid.....you should be able to go without being attacked by an twink,....yes....an twink....

all agree?....good...nerf!
    +

for the first....i nevah got owned.....

and....i never die in pvp.....
    =

He is a twink?

<<<< confused dumb atrox
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Dude, You got it all wrong..

I'm a nice fellow, nevah farm, and stuff like that.

But when I see people get killed in the grid, something tells me go nuts!

being a 141 enforcer with a title I hear you, I get farmed at the arena all the time, lost rookie to a farmer.

I dont care about losing a title, but losing it to a guy that hides and waits to attack with impunity is utter bs.

yes that is you skulldawg, gankin idiot in a smurf suit

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    being a 141 enforcer with a title I hear you, I get farmed at the arena all the time, lost rookie to a farmer.

I dont care about losing a title, but losing it to a guy that hides and waits to attack with impunity is utter bs.

Er, i thought the usual definition of farming was related to two players consenting one to win and get pvp points...

ontop of that...mmd grid is practically the only place in the zone to fight people if you don't line camp so i dont see what the big deal is.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

u got ttl dueling engies or crats?

or do u have 2 accounts?

??

enforcers are not bad at pvp at all, not uber, cant kill docs, can kill about 50/50 traders, I take out other enforcers, kill fixers without smurfdom, advents are not much trouble, solja I can kill, engi and crat not a problem, agents about 70/30 I kill.

you think enforcers are that gimped in pvp? 200 beam with FOB and rage along with assault tank armor and layers (mongo too) does me right.

when I can insticast layers I will be much better at pvp

ROFLOL

??

enforcers are not bad at pvp at all, not uber, cant kill docs, can kill about 50/50 traders, I take out other enforcers, kill fixers without smurfdom, advents are not much trouble, solja I can kill, engi and crat not a problem, agents about 70/30 I kill.

you think enforcers are that gimped in pvp? 200 beam with FOB and rage along with assault tank armor and layers (mongo too) does me right.

when I can insticast layers I will be much better at pvp
    if u wonna kill smurf...dont use beam

btw u can kill only traders who dont root ur ass

Originally posted by loca

if u wonna kill smurf...dont use beam

btw u can kill only traders who dont root ur ass
    rage breaks root

and I dont fight people that only specials hit (smurfs)

I know the down sides to my weapon, been here a long time... just cause I play more than one char and dont have the incessant drive for 200 does not make me a newb

<<< beta3 boy

ROFLOL

heh chain cast lowest root

nano cost not so much

and u can cast 2 rages highest as enf

btw if u cast debuff with ur NI...me laugh

heh chain cast lowest root

nano cost not so much

and u can cast 2 rages highest as enf

btw if u cast debuff with ur NI...me laugh

lowest rage kills lowest root, nano is nothing, I can cast about 7 of my highest rage if needed.

yes, debuff hurts, and against a very skilled trader I lose a lot (unless I get lucky resist, rage increases resist to you know, hence stopping roots often).

A lot of pvp traders are not the best, they are overconfident, they dont use all their tools, they are riding the crest of trader uberdome.

someday they will fix rage, it should break roots as long as it is active, funcom messed up, broke rage and then half fixed it. *shrug* I dont cast debuffs myself but I know many enforcers that do and I dont blame them for it.

not trying to get into a competition with you here, just stating the facts from myexperience, and if it is a level 200 char against my 141 all bets are off, I die or zone unless they are idiots. Mycomparisons are with classes +/-10 leves from me.

ROFLOL

lowest rage kills lowest root, nano is nothing, I can cast about 7 of my highest rage if needed.

yes, debuff hurts, and against a very skilled trader I lose a lot (unless I get lucky resist, rage increases resist to you know, hence stopping roots often).

A lot of pvp traders are not the best, they are overconfident, they dont use all their tools, they are riding the crest of trader uberdome.

someday they will fix rage, it should break roots as long as it is active, funcom messed up, broke rage and then half fixed it. *shrug* I dont cast debuffs myself but I know many enforcers that do and I dont blame them for it.

not trying to get into a competition with you here, just stating the facts from myexperience, and if it is a level 200 char against my 141 all bets are off, I die or zone unless they are idiots. Mycomparisons are with classes +/-10 leves from me.

nano trader..nt..means no text

nano trader..nt..means no text
    1) that makes no sense

2) you went from talking about how enforcers are gimps in pvp to traders can beat enforcers

3) you moved on to ... that makes no sense

hehe

im outa this thread, go ahead respond, ill give you last word!

ROFLOL

sounds like you need EoT Yazule

1) that makes no sense

2) you went from talking about how enforcers are gimps in pvp to traders can beat enforcers

3) you moved on to ... that makes no sense

hehe

im outa this thread, go ahead respond, ill give you last word!

they are not gimps..lol)

gimps only who ask for nerfs

nano means nonobreed lol

u r caped 400 int 400 psych

cast ur rage ...and be happy if u have alil luck)

u can kill traders..u can kill everything but not always..

i know isnt nuff for u)

/me drools over EoT hehhehehehehehehehehe

ummm ok had to come back, you made some sense!

I will give you my philosophy on pvp then I am leaving (i am at work on a sat :*( and want to go home)

I love pvp, since the glory days of UO. The reason I love pvp is because unless a MOB is designed to be UNKILLABLE ai is crap and all mobs are easy (some of the unkillable ones even end up dying).

what I love about pvp is the risk, the chance of seeing something new, the chance of dying to another skilled player. If I cant lose then it holds no fun for me, which is the reason I dont title farm, its no fun.

If you talk to Dnastyone in game he will tell you he is a god, he will tell you he can kill anyone, but that is his dumb atrox ego

I honestly dont know where you got the impression Ioca that I want to win every time. That is a goal, but I would surly stop pvping if I ever attained it and quit the game. In a combat zone I have no issue with group pvp, but when you agree to a duel in the arena 1 on 1 and someone else comes along and jumps/ganks you after you are in the fight it is mighty lame, that is the only complaint about dying I have put on this thread.

I dont duel people I KNOW I will beat (unless they beg me, and then I wonder if there is something I dont know and the opportunity to learn).... I also dont fight people I KNOW I cant beat (smurfs vs beam for example) ... both of those situations are either no win or no fun or both. Other than that LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!! hehehe

ok, I am going home from work and loggin in one of my chars now, I think I have let Ioca push my buttons enough for one day (yes I recognize it and let you) ... would be nice if someone is pushing my buttons on the board to know their in game name *rubbing his beam* *hint hint*

ROFLOL

/me drools over EoT hehhehehehehehehehehe

ummm ok had to come back, you made some sense!

I will give you my philosophy on pvp then I am leaving (i am at work on a sat :*( and want to go home)

I love pvp, since the glory days of UO. The reason I love pvp is because unless a MOB is designed to be UNKILLABLE ai is crap and all mobs are easy (some of the unkillable ones even end up dying).

what I love about pvp is the risk, the chance of seeing something new, the chance of dying to another skilled player. If I cant lose then it holds no fun for me, which is the reason I dont title farm, its no fun.

If you talk to Dnastyone in game he will tell you he is a god, he will tell you he can kill anyone, but that is his dumb atrox ego

I honestly dont know where you got the impression Ioca that I want to win every time. That is a goal, but I would surly stop pvping if I ever attained it and quit the game. In a combat zone I have no issue with group pvp, but when you agree to a duel in the arena 1 on 1 and someone else comes along and jumps/ganks you after you are in the fight it is mighty lame, that is the only complaint about dying I have put on this thread.

I dont duel people I KNOW I will beat (unless they beg me, and then I wonder if there is something I dont know and the opportunity to learn).... I also dont fight people I KNOW I cant beat (smurfs vs beam for example) ... both of those situations are either no win or no fun or both. Other than that LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!! hehehe

ok, I am going home from work and loggin in one of my chars now, I think I have let Ioca push my buttons enough for one day (yes I recognize it and let you) ... would be nice if someone is pushing my buttons on the board to know their in game name *rubbing his beam* *hint hint*
    twinked means not skilled (low lvls)...right char in right time and u will be damasta(high lvls)

if u wonna risk etc

play fps...for pvp

kinda cool no uber chars..all avatars are the same

but some winns ..hehe some not

twinked means not skilled (low lvls)...right char in right time and u will be damasta(high lvls)

if u wonna risk etc

play fps...for pvp

kinda cool no uber chars..all avatars are the same

but some winns ..hehe some not
    at home now

my 141 enforcer is all but a twink (or is everyone a twink when they get to that stage in the game?)

my fps is tribes2 and yes I am pretty darn good, but ping = win in fps so there is the "uber" connections as it were, I like em all

and I left for 4 months from AO out of frustration, I was damasta when I left, now I am grey to all those I beat down hehehe, them getting even dont bother me

ok home now, off to game

ROFLOL

heh ping...ping is 0 if u play lan)

u r kinda high lvl read second option

all MAs for 6 months ...gimps..now roxxors

the same with fixas...

next patch dunno sounds like NT will ownz everything

that means right char in right time

nerf history in ao..(interpretation in my sucky english)

ferst time fixas roxxors..MPS best gun in game burst roxx

all soldiers use MPS

burst nerved

soldiers freedoms arms...pistols with fire damage

those pistols deleted from game

enf exploit with hammer...just hit q everytime no resharge

TMS exploit u can kill everything with tms..no matter how high mob is

TMS nerved

agents nts...one shot kill exploit with range.. mobs cant attack u over 40 or 50 m..dunno exactly

not really exploit just sucky ao code

40% damage ..etc nt and agents gimped

nts really nerved.. agents not..they using high lvl meta heal pets and attack pets plus rifle overequiped

nerved

traders roxx ...full heal..high crits debuff

heal nerved

now what? fixas with ga ...gods vs some chars gimps vs other

mas ..2 cool wait for nerf

divest plunder nerf for traders ..will kill this proff

next patch i think nts ownz..soldier and enf get better...weapons with more damage in game

crats ..dont ever heard crats whiny..or engies

conclusion the most whinyest (lol) proff are soldiers

but some soldiers r really unkillable...tms alt f4..if u see u lose)

if u r debuffed use lower one..enough time)

P.S. who can read it?

lol

Loca.. you got some funny points there...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast