Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP

PvP

it suck....its not cool....only twinks do it...other farm...yes....they farm....

when you need to go to mmd.....cause the lag ate you right into the zone from the grid.....you should be able to go without being attacked by an twink,....yes....an twink....

all agree?....good...nerf!

lol...do I sense someone got owned?

Not all are twinks. In fact most high levels that PvP can't twink, what are we going to twink into? ql300 gear?

Stay out of PvP zones if you suck, which sounds like you obviously do.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

I understand why this guy would be upset if he got owned, but how hard is it to stay away from pvp zones if you dont want to pvp. If for some reason your running through and your omni... i'll attack. It happens, why else would you be there.

i can't.........understand.........what this.........noob....is sayyinh.........i say........you are.......a strange man........don't be skerred......just make sure you save........before you go into a pvp zone.........who cares if you die........

what are you suggesting they nerf?..........pvp?!?!?...........jeezussss

*slams head into monitor*

for the first....i nevah got owned.....

and....i never die in pvp.....

and....rob....you got serious problemes.....

and....i did nevah say nerf pvp....

this guy needs some serious unnerfing in RL.

Half

It is obvious that this guy or gal is thinking faster then he/she can type.

Re: PvP

Originally posted by Siddis

all agree?....good...nerf!
    I thought you said you "didn't" say to nerf PvP when right there you said it!

ROFL....
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

.....i did only say nerf...not "nerf pvp"....

you suck....yes...you really do....

Talking

Why ....... are..you....useing ....so many.............................................. .................................................. ..................................In your post.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................I'm still............................................. .................................................. ...............................trying............. ........to........................................ .................................................. ..........figure.................................. .................................................. ..................................out............. ...................................if............. .................................................. .....your......................................... ........................(.)....................... ......................button...................... .................................................. ....................is...................stuck.... .........................................on....... .............your...........keyboard.............. ............................................if..so ........................buy.a new..................1............................ .....................ok
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

xeno....you must have big problems....yes...problems....

my keyboard is working just fine....thanks for asking.....

now go back....to your sewer....

Originally posted by Siddis
    xeno....you must have big problems....yes...problems....

my keyboard is working just fine....thanks for asking.....

now go back....to your sewer....

lol i'm not the one who can't type without useing....... in between every 3 words, do you think it makes you look smarter or kool?
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

well....i dunno what "kool" is....but yes...i can stop using......

Well - I can even use big letters, thats nice, ain't it?

This guy reminds me of SilkeX with brain damage (redundant?)
    Yagyu for life

I'm nothing like SilkeX, but he is a cool guy...

Pr0n?

Originally posted by Vegan
    It is obvious that this guy or gal is thinking faster then he/she can type.
    no, he's typing faster than he can think. that explains the "...", his fingers just move while the brain is still working

jeffK!!!!!!111
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

LOL...it's like a stream of conciousness essay from someone on crack

nerf the world!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast