Thread: Request for balance documentation on group and general perk lines

Question Request for balance documentation on group and general perk lines

This forum is dedicated to discussing the upcoming balance changes to profession toolsets. So far, we've been provided with the suggested changes for perks individual for a profession. This is a good, so we can discuss the changes and their effects on professions, and how they will affect adversaries of that profession.

However, my issue is that any profession's toolset, even when it comes to perks, isn't adequately described by profession perks alone. There is already a lot of discussion to be seen about perks shared between professions (Champion of nano combat, atrox primary genome, etc) which could all be moot since how those perks will be changed has not been announced at all. However, I have understood that some of these perks will be changed as well.

It would be most useful to provide similar documentation on group and general perks as has been provided for the profession perk lines. Should this documentation not be available at this point, it would also be quite useful to announce whether these changes will be major or minor in scope plus some kind of date when the documentation will be available. This way, we the community don't waste our collective time raving about things that are not planned to be even changed, or that are already decided to be due for extensive rework in one way or the other.

Edit: Meh, will someone change the topic please. It was supposed to be "group and general perk lines.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Uhm, that will come when it's ready. As Means already stated.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Edit: Meh, will someone change the topic please. It was supposed to be "group and general perk lines.
    Done, and fixed the typo, also.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Yeah, would be awesome to see how will MR be nerfed.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Question

I wouldn't mind seeing some changes to group perks too.

Group perks are exciting stuff.

most of my favorite perks are in the group category.

I also like shiny things.