Thread: Make scopes rifle only!

Make scopes rifle only!

After all it is just as silly attaching a scope to a smg, shotgun or whatever as it is silly as thinking of them being attached on a beam, fists aso.

Surely all ranged weapon users that whine about nerfing scopes even futher so melee professions and ma's especially can't use them anymore can agree that by the same logic this makes just as much sense?

Come to think of it, maybe they should be rifle only AND agent only. After all I don't know many sniper type docs aso...

Hmm now that I think off it: it is also not very realistic that a martial artist can learn a ranged weapon user how to land more criticals, after all he doesn't know a thing about guns... So yes, I think MoP should only buff crit chance for melee users from now on.

/rant off

Just wanted to illustrate the sillyness of all the posts crying for an additional nerf on the llts so that melee users and ma's get double screwed.

X-3.. I see alot of non agents using them including docs

Re: Make scopes rifle only!

Originally posted by Hayake
    After all it is just as silly attaching a scope to a smg, shotgun or whatever as it is silly as thinking of them being attached on a beam, fists aso.

Surely all ranged weapon users that whine about nerfing scopes even futher so melee professions and ma's especially can't use them anymore can agree that by the same logic this makes just as much sense?

Come to think of it, maybe they should be rifle only AND agent only. After all I don't know many sniper type docs aso...

Hmm now that I think off it: it is also not very realistic that a martial artist can learn a ranged weapon user how to land more criticals, after all he doesn't know a thing about guns... So yes, I think MoP should only buff crit chance for melee users from now on.

/rant off

Just wanted to illustrate the sillyness of all the posts crying for an additional nerf on the llts so that melee users and ma's get double screwed.

The scope doesnt get attached to the weapon. You install it in your "hud". Inferring it is a assist to your vision to calculate where to hit (with whatever) to do the most damage.

(I'm a NRA member also.. I think your limited view of where a scope should be put is laughable.)
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Re: Re: Make scopes rifle only!

Originally posted by Elbo

The scope doesnt get attached to the weapon. You install it in your "hud". Inferring it is a assist to your vision to calculate where to hit (with whatever) to do the most damage.

(I'm a NRA member also.. I think your limited view of where a scope should be put is laughable.)
    Which was exactly what I meant. I'm sorry you didn't see the irony in my post.

don't do that....people would get angry...then it would become rebels....and all would go crazy....yes...they would...