Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Arrest Warrants Issued in Major Omni-Pol Investigation

[ALL] OTPC: Arrest Warrants Issued in Major Omni-Pol Investigation

[ALL] OTPC: Arrest Warrants Issued in Major Omni-Pol Investigation
    October 26, 29483 - [Global]

OTPC - Arrest Warrants Issued in Major Omni-Pol Investigation

October 24, 29483 - [Global]

OTPC - Omni-Pol have issued arrest warrants this week, tied to a major raid carried out one week ago.

Multiple arrests have been authorised, following an operation by Omni-Pol in which the headquarters of a large underground organisation based deep in Artery Valley was raided. In the aftermath of this raid, it has been confirmed that the head of the organisation, one Robert Kerniak (known to have formerly run a private intelligence contractor before disappearing almost a decade ago) is now dead. Stolen goods were retrieved, confidential information was secured, and most significantly, data on operatives based all over Rubi-Ka was recovered.

Based on this information, several arrests have already been made and Omni-Pol are confident more will follow, however they have requested extra assistance from members of the public in acquiring any information which may lead to the arrest of two individuals of particular interest - Khiernan Hunter, known to operate under several assumed identities, including most recently impersonating a member of Omni-Internops, and Joseph Hadrensen, most recently observed in the Newland area. Both are implicated in major crimes against Omni-Tek over the last three years, and possibly beyond, including the deaths of detectives Sam McKallen and Lex Mcallister, both assigned to this case.

Omni-Pol warn that these individuals are to be considered extremely dangerous, and that anyone found to be assisting them will be considered an accomplice and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Attached Images:Arrest Notice

*Contemplates dropping an anonymous tip that is a wild goose chase.*
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Make opifex ears more pointy in the new engine.
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

Now for your Omni-Com Instant Weather Report.

Lotto Numbers and Movie Reviews after this commercial break.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

( Nice one, pants. )
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

"Oh bollocks."

Mirura rushed to delete recent contact logs from her comm unit.

...Herrre we go.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

*Buys more shares in ammo companies*
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Wonder if my ancient Earth bunker replica will hold out against this one...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Salivice: Ouch. Someone's not getting they're deposit back...
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

hm....well this should be interesting
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

eerhhm...ok?
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Now for your Omni-Com Instant Weather Report.

Lotto Numbers and Movie Reviews after this commercial break.
    This is accurate, gotta buy more bullets.

Now, Jo not being on arrest warrant before ? That's surprising. But I'll need more details, in private channels if needed, before we consider handing over that helpful agent. And by helpful, I mean beyond that raid or whatever drama play Internops is in.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

My sentiments exactly. He's shown himself to be a fine, upstanding citizen so far, we'll need to see evidence before assisting in bringing him in.

I trust the council will be offering asylum, should he request it and have evidence of his innocence?
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

We all run around screaming and panicking?
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Make opifex ears more pointy in the new engine.
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

This series of warrants looks like a spastic case of short-mans disease. I'm betting some inspector within Omni-internOps is really humiliated because a group of operatives with some skills took a big dump right under your nose, and you let them do it.

Tsk tsk. Someone revealed your incompetence. No wonder you're scared. I bet there was a nice round of "promotions" out of InternOps as well.

Ivan. Yes I am talking to you. I might not be a high mighty muckity muck like you, but in your seat... you NEVER air your dirty laundry like that. Dolt.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Tryqz View Post
    My sentiments exactly. He's shown himself to be a fine, upstanding citizen so far, we'll need to see evidence before assisting in bringing him in.
    Actually, all that Omni-pol should require is one of those fancy official Omni-tek forms signed by Zora himself, to operate in Newland.
    The Red Brotherhood

Yes, I'm sure that'll go down really well for their corporate image.

A certain degree of... tact is required in these matters, yes?

In my opnion its tact enough that we agreed to the official Omni-tek Forms when we need to do business in newland.
    It would be better for Newlands reputation to show a little tact by, for instance, offer your cooperation to get this criminal arrested.
    Last edited by Chaupin; Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:21:52.
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast