Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carbonum Armor RK2 and other services

I have a ql200 hacked surgery I need combined w/ a ql195 implant diss unit for the clinic - req 900 EE and 800 CL

Still need it done, never get a reply from you when I send tells. If i'm on your /ignore list let me know, otherwise i'll keep an eye out for you when i'm online.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Originally posted by Specialone
    I have a ql200 hacked surgery I need combined w/ a ql195 implant diss unit for the clinic - req 900 EE and 800 CL

Still need it done, never get a reply from you when I send tells. If i'm on your /ignore list let me know, otherwise i'll keep an eye out for you when i'm online.
    No your not on my list (I don't have a list hehe).

I can make this anytime. I normally get anywhere from 8-12 tells a hour from people asking me questions etc so you could have slipped by while I was fighting or doing Tara (nukes are bad spam)

I'll be on from 5:45PM EST for a few hours.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

okies - i'm only on occasional mornings these days unless I can squeeze a few minutes in during the evening....but I'll catch you eventually

I usually figure you're spammed or irritated (like I get after getting 15 runbuff or ncu tells before I can even stand up) lol
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

bump for elbo...

extremely fast and courteous service with a smile for helping me get my buddy's Isgrimmer's Last Word built....

excellent prices as well. even with getting 2 buffs and doing an implant swap it was all done in under 8 minutes. he even threw in an extreme prejudice on me to get my attack rating up over 900!

thanks elbo! you are an extraordinary engie, and i am indebted for your services.

Hmm.. I posted on the Superslag thread before i noticed you have your own. I'm in need of someone to build me a ql 200 chem mausser. I have the ql 200 mausser (not hacked, can you hack as well or should i get that done first ?), ql 200 barrel.

Now comes the part I'm uncertain about as I don't know what ql's will go together, ql 180 chem chamber and ql 184 carb. Any advice would be appreciated to stop me adding to your in game spam.

If these parts are suitable I'll /tell you in game if thats ok, If not looks like I've got some shopping to do

Edit: managed to find out about the ql's and Elbo built the gun another happy customer !
    Last edited by Sleekit; Oct 27th, 2002 at 20:10:12.

It wasnt to rough.. :-)

Those who send me tells... advice: If I'm in a mission and I say 'msg me back in xx mins' you should make a note to do that. I can't remember the 12 or so tells from people who they were for very long... (heheh short term memory never really converts to long term..)

Anyways grats on the new gun. You'll enjoy it I'm sure :-)
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12