Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbonum Armor RK2 and other services

Carbonum Armor RK2 and other services

Now in business. I've recieved a few calls from people on this so I thought I would inform everyone offically. Also I can make the following.

Treatment Packs (emergency)
    Stims of all sorts.
    Treatment Libraries (QL200ish you get them hacked by a fixer I can do the rest)
    Hard Armor (carbonum)
    Soft Armor (dragon/bronto)

I can do 172ish unbuffed after that I'll need a few buffs to go higher.

Virral egg SWAPS! (yes thats right no wait just msg me and I'll swap you if you have all the parts. (QL220+ gold bars do not count)

Nano Crystals up to QL215. If you have something that needs to be done that is under QL100 bring your own rock and I'll do it for free (unless you got a bag of them..)
    Last edited by Elbo; Oct 9th, 2002 at 18:16:58.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Hmmm, not bad *finds some new respect for elbo*

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Little bump for this.

Also my prices are pretty good on carb armor. Charging 500K for 1 piece of armor if you buy the plates is pathetic! Takes just 2 clicks and I'm done.

(you know who I'm talking about) Remember under QL100ish is free if you bring the plates and I got the time.

**TWINKS NEED NOT APPLY** (your gonna get charged hehe)

Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

dunno about that elbo how much did you pay for your hard armour PPPe?? seems to me that the tradeskillpeople should not be forced to eat this just for the sake of building armour for people especially with the **** XP it gives. Now okay if it were possible to get some decent xp for tradeskills then i might not ming shelling out 100+ mil for a PPPe to make armour for people.

roger that intrepid... i hate the fact that people figure they don't need to tip for tradeskills... think of all the ip, time, and patience it takes to tradeskill... and we get jack for xp from it. we don't do it for xp, we do it for funding. as long as people charge reasonable prices and/or work on a tip basis i see nothing wrong with trying to make a living... god knows we can't blitz and mezz missions for loot and cash.

Mega^|3io
    Elbo, since "I'm the one you're talking about..."

I charge that much because I don't want to do it. If someone is going to make me spend my time swapping implants, then rearranging my inventory, etc, I don't want to do this 25+ times a day as I had to do when I did it for free..
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Mega^|3io
    Elbo, since "I'm the one you're talking about..."

I charge that much because I don't want to do it. If someone is going to make me spend my time swapping implants, then rearranging my inventory, etc, I don't want to do this 25+ times a day as I had to do when I did it for free..
    ~Chris
    Man are you conceited. Until last night I didnt think you were even playing. I was thinking of the other people who charge:

"750k per armor piece if under 5 total pieces"

for QL150-200 pieces. They should state the limit they can go to without implants.

Like I can go to 172-173ish unbuffed in making Carb. Higher than that would require implant swaps so yeah I wouldnt sell for cheap. I would stick to the general rule of thumb of 2K per QL lvl of the part for QL172-173 and under. So instead of 3M for QL150 carb if you bring the plates (4 pieces) it would be 1.2M Doesnt require me to run anything but my self buffs and presto.

So.. If you want to know my pricing structure for carb armor:

2K per QL lvl of the piece up to QL172. If I'm required to jump through some doc hoops with implant swaping yeah I'm going to charge nicely.

To buyers of armor (any type that needs to be made). These PPPE's cost us a PILE of cash. You should tip higher if they/we stop everything were doing to take care of your armor. 2K per QL should be consider base level.
    Last edited by Elbo; Oct 10th, 2002 at 15:17:05.

Just want to Bump this for Elbo and say thank you the swift , courteous and reasonably priced work he has done for me

Gold2
    just wanted to say something

if one guy wants to charge, and another doesn't...it's THEIR own decision.

With my trader I used to wrangle for free when I thought people charged too high. However, if someone asked me to wrangle, I would demand a very high cost. Why? Cuz I didn't need the money, and it was extra work. So, when I asked people to do something for me, I tipped alot. If I built a twink and got a lower essence from a level 40, I tipped 50k. If I needed a ql 200 implants made, I used a tell (if say was ignored) and said I was offering 500k per implant. If people said no, I found another.

Was what I did right or wrong? Subjective!

If people are willing to pay 2 million for a piece of armor, let them, if someone else is willing to make it for free, let them.

It's not your business, it's theirs.

However, all respect to those that do it to be nice. And all respect to those that charge high prices just cuz they can too!

(cough)shameless bump(cough)

Oh I think elbo was refering to me ^^. But I do believe since I just bought my 15% scope and have nothing left to buy in this game really, I'll be lowering my prices. So far been working for nothing but tips, strange thing I've noticed though is that when I just ask for a tip, I make more money than when I charge my normal prices. /shrug
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

Perhaps I missed the point of your message?

Your saying you raped people on the prices until you got your uber item? or was it to hijack my thread saying your lowering your prices? or was it to brag about the fact you make more money now in tips than when you just stated pricing.

Do I come into your posts and do that sort of thing?

The point of my message was to address your complaint against my services, and my prices were hardly "raping" people in the first place. Oh and yes you do and come post these types of things in my posts elbo.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Does anyone see where I say his name anywhere in this post.

I do see myself saying 'people who charge:'

Does anyone see where I mention anyone by name or a reference other than the term "other people'.

You've got some real problems if you need to come into other peoples posts and degrade the quality and constructiveness of it.

stay in omni where you belong traderdoug and we won't have any problems.

Originally posted by Elbo

"750k per armor piece if under 5 total pieces"

for QL150-200 pieces.

It's pretty obvious you meant me there. There is what 5 of us on rk2 who can make ql 200 armor? Maybe 3 at most that actually have our prices listed in posts(that I've seen). Strange how that is *exactly* how my price listing was worded(yes I have my old one saved in notepad) and im 99% sure that I'm the only person who has listed prices that did the thing "for over 5 pieces" and "for under 5 pieces". And why do you keep saying I have problems? I don't call you names, I don't attack you in threads. So far I have been gracious to your requests. You called my signature "racist" so I changed it for you. You called my pricing "pathetic" I've lowered my prices for you. You told me to stay away from you, and so far I haven't seen you in game yet, that I know of, maybe you see me run by on way to tir arena, I dunno. You have blatently posted stuff in my tradeskill thread about how I can't make certain things(even though I could) and that they should come see you instead because you can. It's not like I posted here saying that I'm a way better tradeskiller than you and that everyone should come see me instead of you. In fact I reccomend all clanners to go to elbo, It's probably more convenient for you and I like his virral egg swap idea. This is the only time I've ever posted in one of your threads and that is just because you are attacking me in it. And to intrepid, I don't even know your ingame name(mighta read it somewhere, skips my mind atm) so I don't think we can have any problems yet ; ) and I stay in nlc, only go to tir for the arena.

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Cool, doug, I will try to contact you today

Do you need to swap imps to make a ql195 Implant Disassembly Clinic?

October 8th, 2002 14:20:11
    Trader Doug
    Leetas

yep, unfotunately i dont have 850+ base ee ; )

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=56588
    ----end paste

I see what the problem is. You don't have the base skills to make this. I had misread this to be you didnt have the skills (which is the case really). I missed the part about you needing a doc buff to swap implants.

Now.. will you stop harassing me in my own tradeskills topic. Your wrong here and your wrong yet again in your continued argumentative behavior your towards me.

Just go away and have a nice life somewhere away from me. I will not tolerate another negative comment towards me or your interrupting my tradeskills posts.
    Last edited by Elbo; Oct 21st, 2002 at 14:20:31.

Got 860+ base ee now, don't think i will need to swap imps for it. Unless it requires more dunno.... but heck I can do a ql 200 self buffed. Just swap out my head imp for a bright ee head imp. Since they are both ql 125 i can do it easy.
    Last edited by Trader Doug; Oct 21st, 2002 at 15:45:02.

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

I guess you don't understand the meaning of go away and don't bother posting in my tradeskill thread anymore.

Are you bragging in this message about your base EE or the fact you can do QL200 (disassembly units?) Or the fact you can just swap your implants in and out...

Don't bother answering just go away. I'm sure thats pretty clear.

I guess its time to hound your posts. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast