Thread: Offensive Steamroller is Steamrolled. lol

Offensive Steamroller is Steamrolled. lol

I always thought it was dumb that atrox's could never self-cast offensive steamroller at level 200 and solitus could at level 180. Now i see these soldier nanos and i can't help but laugh. One of them costs around 210 more skill than OS does....lol...And at level 25 for those weapon buffs you can't even get above higher than 170 SI/PM through implants and expertises, even if you are a nanomage soldier (lol again). So atroxes will be getting 1 more point of health per body development but they will not be able to cast their new nanos except for the ones with a level requirement under 155. Not only that, atroxes have to implant their nanoskills to the bare bone already, they will lose the attack rating they need from implants by implanting nanoskills, AND they will not ever be able to use the new buffs...So in effect a level 200 solitus soldier is losing 700-900 hp for the ability to have over 200 more attack rating through buffs and implants. Not even that - some of those nanos solitus soldiers could never cast either....rofl...It's no wonder they gave atroxes more hp. They'll need it when they are the first kill targets. They say they are creating a new character creation hall..perhaps it will have the ability to visit at any level and change your breed...and if that costed credits you can bet RK1's economy inflation would drop down a good bit If shadowlands really does have some method of taking care of this huge problem i suppose either this means that 14.6 will come out when shadowlands does (so much for anticipating) or everyone is going to be referring to themselves as a gimp if they are not solitus or opifex...but then again...it is no different than now

I can't agree more with that other post. "Welcome to Bizaro world, where nanomages make the best enforcers and soldiers and atroxes make the best NT's and MP's."
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

lol half true only, we calaculated a nanogimp soldier would still need mp buff to cast them, and anyway they are useless or close from it ( hello i only have 441 ncu and i can already fill them up all alone )
    Infamine 200 soljah

heh

Just letting you know. The new 220 implants help out with those new nanos.. so that you can cast them =) Just thought i give that a mention. Seeee the Jobe implants are gonna be used for good. FC might actually be thinking on this one.. so they make everyone else think.. heh.. kinda neat eh?

~Herich~ out.

Re: heh

Originally posted by Herich
    Just letting you know. The new 220 implants help out with those new nanos.. so that you can cast them =) Just thought i give that a mention. Seeee the Jobe implants are gonna be used for good. FC might actually be thinking on this one.. so they make everyone else think.. heh.. kinda neat eh?

~Herich~ out.
    Yeah great, so we implant and lose weapon clusters, only to cast a higher nano to replace not even half the attack rating that we lose through implanting?

Well.. i chose to keep my weapon skills priotitized, but still filled up as good as possible with nanoclusters. I selfcasted OS at level 193 (or 194, dont remeber). And yes this is with the OT rings, etc. I still use the OT rings.

You might think that the new reqs can be considered using ql 220 imps. But still, i think soldiers should go the weapon skill way. And with the insane treatment reqs on the 220 imps, i think it would look like were about to hit another harddeck on the top levels. Probably 220 aswell. Can feel it comming.
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Arrow

Higher ql imps only help if you're 5 points short. Not 50 or 150 or 250.

Most nanos are dual skill, you usually have to raise 2 conflicting lines. This tends to mean getting a higher ql eye and head in, 220 won't be happening, especially for non-green treatment classes.

The higher ql imps are more likely to be useful for getting another few points in your attack/life/evades/etc.

Don't even get me started on how lame it is to build one to your specifications, you're better off waiting for a good premade implant to drop.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Could be stealth trader love, you never know

When moochies alone just won't cut it, who are you going to but to get your buffs up?

Originally posted by Ityn
    Could be stealth trader love, you never know

When moochies alone just won't cut it, who are you going to but to get your buffs up?
    if it takes the buffs of 2 other players to be able to cast 1 bloody nano.. things are truely not right.

Re: Offensive Steamroller is Steamrolled. lol

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    I always thought it was dumb that atrox's could never self-cast offensive steamroller at level 200 and solitus could at level 180.
    For the record, most solitus are in the 190s when they cast OS, unless they want to gimp themself in other areas in order to do it.