Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifeblood - heal perks in general

Lifeblood - heal perks in general

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=216612

Is there any planned chages for these perks? I mean, they used to be efficient in the old days when hp and dmg output was much lower than today.

I would also love to see some improovements for heal perks. Noone really uses Aura of Revival at TL6/TL7 as an example. It should be an alternative to Holy Mark for defensive setups or something.
    Xtreame - 219/19 solitus advy
    Julm - 220/25 opiflex MA
    Fullofwin - 220/30 nanomage MP
    Ylim - 215/23 atrox fixer

The Glowing Nightflies - RK1

If anyone get's more perk healing i insist on scaling upwards the first aid perkline heal!
    Diverje 220/30 Fix Screw evades these days.
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

It would be nice, yeah.

As many people have called for in various other threads, Draw Blood damage should be modernised, so people are no longer hitting grey mobs for 325 points and healing for 390

Thumbs up

Bump. We have 2x more hp (or even more at tl7) than we used to have with SL only. For my enf at tl5 lifeblood is not enough to outheal one capped shot.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

would be nice if those heal perks scaled with hp, making enforcers hp an advantage in pvp, instead of an disadvantage since perks cant heal us up.

Perks from the CH line are fine imo. Sure, they're less effective than what they were when they were introduced but the new healdelta craze makes up for whatever gap was created by AI and LE. Besides, neither enfos nor solds need more healing.
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Scaling it up along with FA (first aid ofc) skill would be the best way.

Lifeblood is fine as it is, though.

% of max health ftw, then they don't have to be rebalanced again later.
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

This has been suggested before by MPs for the Soothing Spirits healpet alterations. The amount of HP you see now even at TL4-5 is too much for a healpet which has the same heal as it's had since the start of SL. Adding a small percentage heal that scales with perks in the line would help the healpets keep up with the massive amount of HP you see in today's AO.

ive seen MPs that can get so much AAD nowadays that they are practically unkillable with only healpet as healing.. it heals to much in comparison to a profession that is practically unperkable w/o MR.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    ive seen MPs that can get so much AAD nowadays that they are practically unkillable with only healpet as healing.. it heals to much in comparison to a profession that is practically unperkable w/o MR.
    Huh? SoZ MPs?

Kill the pets.

did that..
    instacast new healpet ftl..

did that..
    instacast new healpet ftl..
    It's not instacast, if you killed the pet before MP managed to terminate it himself and it's most certainly not a new Mortificant.

tbh i never played a pet profession at all... the pets anoy the crap out of me.
    i know for a fact tho that ive pvpd MPs that i was unable to perk at all and i tried killing the healpet to grind em down with my SA and the healpet just popped right back up and i died as a result with the MP still at full health.

tbh i never played a pet profession at all... the pets anoy the crap out of me.
    i know for a fact tho that ive pvpd MPs that i was unable to perk at all and i tried killing the healpet to grind em down with my SA and the healpet just popped right back up and i died as a result with the MP still at full health.
    If you died from a SoZ MP, as an enf... Well... Wow.

Anyways, we better stop this. OT 'n' stuff.

easy to say.. either u or me needs to learn how to play our professions.
    and yes.. i kill most MPs in BS.
    theres some that has focused on AAD and creations tho that just are unperkable w/o MR.

@ Moonbolt: The idea of a percentage heal wasn't so that shield MPs could be unkillable in pvp (already there for MPs who know what they're doing) but so they'd be useful in raids again. The percentage was going to be fairly low, about 10%, which would do a whole 1k for a 10k NM MP but a good amount for a tank when there's no doc about. This would also mean that our meat pet would actually be healable (packs 55k HP, after all)

agree about keepers needing more heals. Solds no idea, enf I think they have plenty of healing. At TL5, an enforcer can chain mongo, pop bio rejuv and the lowbie CH perk and basically never have to use coon or the big hot perk.

Lots of people talk about capped hits, but, crap, what if you don't have a capped hit? If you're up against a keeper, engi, crat, MP, and you've got boat loads of HP, and your healing is all based on %, you're basically making any prof without solid regular capping hits completely obsolete.

At TL5 with a keeper, there are no capping hits. I have to grind down every prof. complete healing profs are never win fights, thats doc, agent, advy, and enforcer's have way more than enough heals to have an even remote chance against... Solds.. bleh. So, realistically, at TL5 the only profs keepers stand a chance against are traders, NT's, shades, crats, engis, fixers and MA's. But, traders and NT's just root/snare and kite, so that leaves crats, engies and MA's and shades.

Shades don't play at TL5, neither do crats or engies, so, that pretty much leaves only fixers and MA's that keepers can kill. But, unfortunately MA's have way more defence and nano healing than a keeper can compete with. So, again, fail. Which leaves only fixers, who, again totally out-evade us.

Which basically mean, that keepers are at the very bottom of the food chain among active TL5 players. So, give us some heal changes. Combined AoR and blessing please. And condense HM line please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    @ Moonbolt: The idea of a percentage heal wasn't so that shield MPs could be unkillable in pvp (already there for MPs who know what they're doing) but so they'd be useful in raids again. The percentage was going to be fairly low, about 10%, which would do a whole 1k for a 10k NM MP but a good amount for a tank when there's no doc about. This would also mean that our meat pet would actually be healable (packs 55k HP, after all)
    ahh yeh sounds good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast