Thread: lost items

lost items

i like ao alot but lately i have made items or traded items and thay have gone into limbo. i have to problems with this. one is i know FC is working on it. but i work for 4 hours saveing up money to POW make a kick butt implaint. so i run to trade to make my implaint but during the process it goes bye bye. i go out side and zone but still no implaint. here is the other prob. i call ARK thay come and listen to my exp of what happened. then thay say i am so sorry about this and i will report it to funcom. it is a bug and thay dont have the power to compensate for the lost creds????? that is not exceptable. what happens when i am makeing ql 200 implaints or buy the 10000000 cred flying ship. there should be a procedure make to prove that we lost it. like screen shots of items before combined to send to ARK. and so on. it has not happened to me but i have heard of peeps loseing Air Ships. and at the cost of them i would have to prob QUIT. Plz do something for this thxs

kedryn

i just lost an item that is worth 250M creds.. and ther is nothing they can do about it..((