Thread: 10 Reasons of Keepers Fail.

Exclamation 10 Reasons of Keepers Fail.

I'd Like to see arework for keeper , whatever you do , but fixing keepers which had areal long while with having no chance to kill any profs in duels which because of :-

1-Every one had more Attack rating , but keepers def is the same.

2-Every one has areal special nano on new Nano's same as [ae:NT Triple] , keepers hasnt any good special nano which make him different like others.

3-Keepers hasnt astun perk , which doesnt enable him to alpha.

4-Keepers hasnt any good DD perks to kill most profs these days.

5-Most of profs have some choices for thier setup , keepers hasnt any ae: Enforcer : 1hb/1he & ranged advy

6-He's the only Prof which havent cap special , ae: Shade : Sneak attack / Agent : Aimed shot Even Keepers' Dimach is healing and recharge is 1hour. which is really useless in duels

7-New nanos didnt give him the powerful to do any effort with any prof in AO. most of profs has it.

8-He Hasnt any special items/perks to get some chance in duels

9-Some of Keeper's Perks action is useless , also some perks modifier . ae: Ranged init Debuff on Street Samurai Line which proves that keepers are rusty.

10-Giving profs Extra HP , which is more harder for keepers even to start aduel with them ae: Enf Shadowlands Essence , Agent can use it also. specially when agents are pumped into healing profs

End of Thread . Hoping some bumps with peeps and some suggestions in this thread , Askin Community Center to Rework keepers to have agood chance with other profs. Which will be related to Balancing AO. and thats which both sides want . Players/Funcom

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cornfl3x; Oct 17th, 2009 at 06:30:46. Reason: edit01
    Cornflex 220/26 Keeper
    Kaldr 220/20 Crat
    Firstaidz 211/12 Doc

Organization : Paradise

Edit: Ok, constructiveness, yeah.

I think with the changes to keeper perks, keepers will get a nice defensive boost, and with the SS changes, more proffs should come into alpha range again. I agree that keeper alpha seems somewhat lacking because most keepers don't use SS, but perhaps correct perk changes could open that up?

Keepers aren't generally a nanocast proff, so combat cast nanos seem out of character. However, keepers did receive buff upgrades with the patches. Also, many professions are stuck in somewhat standard setups; I wouldn't feel too nerfed. Also, an agent using SL ess in a duel is an absurdly contrived situation which has no bearing on non-duel pvp performance, so don't worry too much about that.

Keeper ar/def overall seems pretty good as it is, and good players tend to be a tough kill. Perhaps some more levels would help?
    Last edited by srompu; Oct 17th, 2009 at 06:56:15.

Well , i didnt say that we want Combat programs , i know keepers aint NT's but just said we need apowerful nanos , which give us our special private boost to our profs in PvP

Keepers are Cocktail from all profs , but we havnt the private boost yet.

also dont want keepers to be overpowered , im just asking for balancing it as im talking in balancing forums.

If you think keepers are really good for PvP now , tell me "ONE" prof that he have agood chance with.

=No kidding please , thats aserious thread.
    Last edited by Cornfl3x; Oct 17th, 2009 at 07:08:28. Reason: edit02
    Cornflex 220/26 Keeper
    Kaldr 220/20 Crat
    Firstaidz 211/12 Doc

Organization : Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfl3x View Post
    Well , i didnt say that we want Combat programs , i know keepers aint NT's but just said we need apowerful nanos , which give us our special private boost to our profs in PvP

Keepers are Cocktail from all profs , but we havnt the private boost yet.

also dont want keepers to be overpowered , im just asking for balancing it as im talking in balancing forums.

If you think keepers are really good for PvP now , tell me "ONE" prof that he have agood chance with.

=No kidding please , thats aserious thread.
    Imo, They should make keepers the way they intended them now that they have fixed the "issues" preventing them from doing so... oh you know what im talking about... That would make them "special" indeed, and no advys you dont get to do that, no matter how much you cry, it should be a keeper only thing.. pew.. pew... slash? O.o
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Imo, They should make keepers the way they intended them now that they have fixed the "issues" preventing them from doing so... oh you know what im talking about... That would make them "special" indeed, and no advys you dont get to do that, no matter how much you cry, it should be a keeper only thing.. pew.. pew... slash? O.o
    I dont see where they fixet the mechanic for melee + ranged weapon at the same time ?

I can ad one next reason: why keep have a shield from sheol quest (Shield of the Honorable Warrior - http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=263286 ) when cant use it with 2he weap? just for fun (social thingy)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    I can ad one next reason: why keep have a shield from sheol quest (Shield of the Honorable Warrior - http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=263286 ) when cant use it with 2he weap? just for fun (social thingy)?
    For extra survivability, when capping on BS.