Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3K Aimed shot req agent's perk

Quote Originally Posted by Berserkmc View Post
    Yeah, why agent should perk evaders with it, evaders should be uperkable at all.
    They will be perkable by perks that check NR, which is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9000 View Post
    They will be perkable by perks that check NR, which is a good idea.
    Huh, where agents have NR checking perks? Ohh, i maybe you mean CoNC perks, ofc it kill all evaders. And who know how it changed in future...

Huh, where agents have NR checking perks? Ohh, i maybe you mean CoNC perks, ofc it kill all evaders. And who know how it changed in future...
    Well, evades should protect evaders from getting perked by perks that check evades. What's wrong with that? BTW, you have nanos to lower dodge, use them.

Well, evades should protect evaders from getting perked by perks that check evades. What's wrong with that? BTW, you have nanos to lower dodge, use them.
    Ohhh, -350 dodge will help, when you have 3100 AR and your opponent have 3500+ evades+AAD. And ofc, evades should protect evade prof, but being partailly protected is not same as being fully immune to perks.
    In our times, when 3500 evades+AAD is easy reachable even for nonevade prof, agent can't perk most of the profs. We already can't, except CS/Tranq/AI perks. So, in future, we can not land any perk.
    Then, we get AS executing 3s, and secondary AS with def check, that will not land. How we can kill or even hurt if perks not land? Any newb with high evades easy outheal 14s AS.

Crap, i forgot, there is no breed in AO except Atrox with MR. But unfortunately, noone tell me about that in 2002. I dont want to be forced rerolling to atrox.

Ohhh, -350 dodge will help, when you have 3100 AR and your opponent have 3500+ evades+AAD. And ofc, evades should protect evade prof, but being partailly protected is not same as being fully immune to perks.
    Well, that's the whole idea of being an evade profession. They should be more susceptible to nano attacks, which will finally happen with these perk changes.

Well, that's the whole idea of being an evade profession. They should be more susceptible to nano attacks, which will finally happen with these perk changes.
    Ok. I see your point. Since most of AO profs rely on perks, that check, you just want to evaders have godmode and being OP. It was already before, i dont want it again. If you dont know, since new here, they already have godmode before.

One thing I noticed was that alot of agent perks are going to take longer to execute now. This is going to hit my agent pretty hard, and I'm eager to see if this fabled AS backstab will let me kill docs or not at tl5.

Ok. I see your point. Since most of AO profs rely on perks, that check, you just want to evaders have godmode and being OP. It was already before, i dont want it again. If you dont know, since new here, they already have godmode before.
    I'm not new here. Balancing action will not stop on perks only. I know that AS was a "fix" for that god mode you are talking about. They are finally gonna fix it properly. I can't wait.

btw with AS scope i have only 2818 AS skill (not counting aao on this), with 2 300 CSS sleeve i'd get 60 more, wtb 120 AS skill pst !!!

Quote Originally Posted by laillea View Post
    btw with AS scope i have only 2818 AS skill (not counting aao on this), with 2 300 CSS sleeve i'd get 60 more, wtb 120 AS skill pst !!!
    You are a gimp anyways. True agent masters will probably have no problem reaching it.

You are a gimp anyways. True agent masters will probably have no problem reaching it.
    nab if aao is counted i have over 3300 AS AR.

nab if aao is counted i have over 3300 AS AR.
    That's what I'm saying. You are a gimp.

Get better equip. With scope 2950 AS is easy, and 3k is not hard too.

Klod, why you troll here, go find MP thread and troll it.
    3300 AS AR w/o count Bullseye and towers is pretty fine. With towers AS AR it will become around 3450. But with new changes it dont count, since all AR become Rifle+AAO and being around 3150, so 3400 with Bullseye. It's w/o gimping def to 0. Ofc, if you cut all def, you maybe can reach 3500, but most of good evade setups still have more total def even w/o crat/keeper in team.

Get better equip. With scope 2950 AS is easy, and 3k is not hard too.

Klod, why you troll here, go find MP thread and troll it.
    I'm not trolling. You just proved that I was right.

I'm not trolling. You just proved that I was right.
    No, you're not right. 3300 AS AR is pretty fine, so he not gimp at all.

No, you're not right. 3300 AS AR is pretty fine, so he not gimp at all.
    You said you can get easy 2950 skill, and he has only 2818 AS skill. Yes, I'm right and you proved it.

You said you can get easy 2950 skill, and he has only 2818 AS skill. Yes, I'm right and you proved it.
    He said he have 3300 AS AR, same as my, so not

He said he have 3300 AS AR, same as my, so not
    AS AR (AS skill + AAO) won't matter for CS anymore so, yes. I'm right again.

AS AR (AS skill + AAO) won't matter for CS anymore so, yes. I'm right again.
    Right with what in that case?

Right with what in that case?
    That 2800 in AS skill is nothing special.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast