Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: NT changes

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    nvm i wont argue with u... theres just no point... bump for more unremovable roots.. make em unbreakable at the same time aswell
    You seem to not understand that enforcers are the only prof who can break roots under 99 NCU like you do using rage. Everyone either has to remove them with FM stims or a rod. Thats already a huge avantage over everyone else so stop complaining about it.

Currently the biggest issue with roots/snares is their duration in pvp.

only the only prof wich doesnt have access to root imunity and root removers thru spatial dissplacement.
    that still isnt the point i was trying to make.
    keeping someone rooted while killing them renders the opponent comlpetely unable to defend themselfs. wich is not a fun situation in pvp.
    the only point i was trying to make quite early on in this thread that recently got revived by someone.
    If NTs need some other kind of defencive tools to make up for loosing roots or w/e fine.
    but being able to imobilize an opponent isnt pvp, its pure ganking.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    only the only prof wich doesnt have access to root imunity and root removers thru spatial dissplacement.
    that still isnt the point i was trying to make.
    keeping someone rooted while killing them renders the opponent comlpetely unable to defend themselfs. wich is not a fun situation in pvp.
    the only point i was trying to make quite early on in this thread that recently got revived by someone.
    If NTs need some other kind of defencive tools to make up for loosing roots or w/e fine.
    but being able to imobilize an opponent isnt pvp, its pure ganking.
    Good thing AO is carebear enough to have like a dozen ways to remove roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    You seem to not understand that enforcers are the only prof who can break roots under 99 NCU like you do using rage. Everyone either has to remove them with FM stims or a rod. Thats already a huge avantage over everyone else so stop complaining about it.

Currently the biggest issue with roots/snares is their duration in pvp.
    Pretty much this verbatim.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

On the subject of roots, the only way Spec Burden seems "unbreakable" is from the perspective of an enforcer. Most other people remove them with perks, stims, or nanos and carry on.

I've dueled some NTs and I've found Spec Burden annoying but not unbalanced. Without something like that NTs would be rather straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    On the subject of roots, the only way Spec Burden seems "unbreakable" is from the perspective of an enforcer. Most other people remove them with perks, stims, or nanos and carry on.

I've dueled some NTs and I've found Spec Burden annoying but not unbalanced. Without something like that NTs would be rather straightforward.
    Spec Burden is actually only useful against Enforcers for the obvious anti Rage reason. For everything else, regular old RK Burden is way better.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Spec Burden is actually only useful against Enforcers for the obvious anti Rage reason. For everything else, regular old RK Burden is way better.
    Yep

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910