Embrace 9: Health 1500 .. 1900
    Embrace 10: Health 2200 .. 2500
    If Percentage of health <= 15
    Embrace 6: Health 900 .. 1000
    Embrace 7: Health 1200 .. 1600
    Embrace 8: Health 1800 .. 2500
    Embrace 9: Health 3000 .. 4000
    Embrace 10: Health 4000 .. 5000
    My first suggestion is to just get rid of the whole health <=50% part; if a doctor hits this at 16% health, he just wasted what could have otherwise saved his life due to the low 16-50% healing values.

My next suggestion is to change it so rather than healing a specific value, just have it set the Doctor's HP to something like 40%. The perk is useless as a "save your ass" special if it doesn't even heal the amount of one AS. Having it simply set the Doctor's HP to 40% will allow the perk to scale and remain useful as the game progresses and players HP pools inevitiably grow. It will also ensure that the perk is useful equally at all the levels it is available.

Lastly and most importantly, if the intent of this perk is to truly be a "save your ass" button, then it MUST have an instant attack time, 1 second is too long in AO's fast paced pvp.

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure I'll find something else to complain about later :P
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

My thoughts on this perk is that the amount healed needs to be increased, to adapt to the massive hp changes that has been put in game since Lost Eden. It has to be instacast like it is today, all perks with a set hp value should be, because the game mechanics work this way, 10k hp can be healed or taken away in less then a second. Other then that it works fine. It should heal at least 7-9k for all perks in, as this is the 30% cap of most doctors playing the game at highlevel.
    Last edited by Hatech; Oct 27th, 2009 at 13:27:18.

I think this perk was originally designed to be, as the name implies, something you should be able to use on OTHERS as well as youself (heal target) as a last ditch effort to save the person, so yes, this needs to be instant as it is now.

Other than that i really like the proposed changed to embrace, good dd perks, sweet modifiers to the line and a nanodrain that will actually be usefull with +100% heal eff, gj on those fc.

Something i DON'T like and that seems just to be a stupid nerf that annoyes ppl is changing TT (Treatment Transfer) to a 10 mins lockout (from 4), i mean come'on fc, what's the point? if you really need to touch TT change to to LAST LONGER instead.

It's hardly helping in the process of putting on a full set of alphas to wait for that lock, hoping the buffs you just got won't expire before the next tt is ready, it's just plain annoyng -.-
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Something i DON'T like and that seems just to be a stupid nerf that annoyes ppl is changing TT (Treatment Transfer) to a 10 mins lockout (from 4), i mean come'on fc, what's the point? if you really need to touch TT change to to LAST LONGER instead.
    {Removed by Venachar: This comment is not necessary}

about close call, well it's a nice heal now, so what i like it better the way they want to change it too. have hardly used the perk because i tend to stay over 15-20% health anyways
    Last edited by Venachar; Oct 18th, 2009 at 18:02:31.
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Changing it to a % value of the targets HP makes a lot more sense. Having more perks in embrace and scaling the % value that it heals for when having more perks in the perkline would keep with the theme of being rewarded for selecting more perks, but at the same time if you only perk embrace 6 and heal for a minimal percentage, it doesnt make the perk action all that worthwhile.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

So yeah, been thinking about this, and with 15% hp left, yes it still needs to be instacast, even more actually. Honestly, I think the limits should be 50% and then 30% for most effect, since basically 1 special will kill you if you are under 30% hp in this game.

Posters seem to be forgetting that damage on a lot of perk lines has been reduced and the perk execution times lengthened.

It's also been pointed out that healing is being changed.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Remove the 15-50% hp crap. Make it work only when under 20% HP and heal the higher amount. And for gods sake make it check you own hp instead of targets. There. Be done.

"Wasting" the heal because you are just over 15% blows, and usually we spam press the button when HP is low. There is no time to consider if we are over or under 15%.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

To be honest I keep seeing higher damage on perks, but the reason I want it to check for 30% hp is that alot of specials can hit for that much in pvp, and then you are dead. If they are going to nerf healing in some way, perks like this might be more important.
    Last edited by Hatech; Nov 3rd, 2009 at 01:37:53.