Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What about shades.

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    That means AAO won't be counted twice in AMS perks.THT IS ALL. Learn to read and stop TELLING pople they are wrong when you can't read. It was clear enough, then got explained THREE TIMES in FWM by (I think) Genele.

{Venachar: Leave it out}

No, it isn't. Read above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    Add all off will ONLY be added if the perk is using a weapon skill or weapon special as attack skill.
    Attack modifier is your attack rating.
    Attack rating = base weapon skill + add all off.
    Attack skill is weapon skill (rifle, piercing, MA, etc) or weapon special (bust, aimed shot, etf)-> AAO added to perk Attack Modifier

Attack skill is NOT a weapon skill (matter creations, psychology, etc) -> AAO not added to perk Attack Modifier, perk defense check is Nanoresist and AAD is not added to it.

L2R and apologize.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Sigh, and to think I thought FC would do something during the rebalancing to fix Shades. WoW starts to look {Unless WoW has become a pr0n game since I last looked, there is no need to use the f-word to describe it - Venachar} amazing when I start to think about how Means is showing he'll rebalance Shades. It looks to be an even crappier copy paste job then the efforts of the past. It's starting to look like I was overgenerous when I gave Means the benefit of the doubt. Oh, wait. I forgot. No worries fellow Shades, our perklines will have animations! That way all 3 of everyone PvPing can look cool while they die!!!
    Last edited by Venachar; Oct 17th, 2009 at 17:16:24.
    Solsfedaykin 220/70/23 Soli Adv
    Shivj00 220/70/30 Trox Shade
    Solsxtitan 150/x/x Trox Enfo

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    4. Healing - IMO shade healing is not that bad atm. But it does take a while to heal up after a fight unless you invest IP into treatment(no support here either but that's to be expected) just to use higher med kits. I have always had the idea that some kind of shade only stims/med kits could be made, replace the treatment reqs with agility or something along those lines, some kind of skill we actually use.
    The thing is shades use the TR line to heal up, atleast I do in pvm which can be a life saver there, but the line hardly heals anything in pvp since the amount healed is based on damage to my notice. And to be honest its not even enough to heal the damage you take yourself by attacking another prof like advies, enfos with reflects and dmg shields, also I've noticed you still take damage even if you miss or are out of range. And the down time after winning a fight is quite alot like you said.

u guys that are complaining here probably havent thoguht ebout the specials nerf and the healing nerf etc.
    with healing nerf shades would rip thru a doc to fast if the Hecatomb perk wasnt slowed down to actually give the doc a slight chance to heal himself.

Cdogg : u will notice a big difference once u are in endgame setup.
    its the same for all professions. that enf u didnt manage to perk was prolly endgame in full defence setup.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

shades underpowered still, plz fix

necro plz, u haz carass super ch mang!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12