Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Post

Final Post

What's the best thing you can do in a final post? Say goodbye? Who cares. Leave pearls of wisdom. That's valuable.

1. Enjoy the game or leave. Simple as that. Do not stick around waiting for change. Either you like the game or you don't. If you wait around with the misguided hopes that something may happen to make you like the game, you'll end up disappointed.

2. Say what you mean, practice what you preach. Double talk and hypocracy are the badges of the weak and pathetic mind.

3. Never respond to anything in anger. Count to ten, sleep on it, do whatever. When you come back and something still ticks you off, then respond. Anger can turn the most intelligent into the biggest morons around.

4. Don't open your piehole to comment on a subject unless you have some first hand experience and a clue as to what you're talking about. Assumptions and conjecture are for fools.

5. Go out of your way to assist and reward those that are worthy. And by worthy I mean those that exemplify the types of behavior that you would like to see as the norm in the community.

6. Do not agree with the herd just to gain acceptance, but at the same time do not disagree just to pretend you're independant.

7. Pretend someone has a video camera on you at all times then pretend they intend to show that video to your family and friends in 10 years. Are your actions going to embarass you or make you ashamed? Think about that next time you're on the verge of acting like an *******.

8. Be a FIXER. Do not be a flavor of the month. Do not play for a perceived "uber" item. Understand what made this class great even when we were mechanically gimped and love it.

So thanks for the mammeries and the interesting insight into this social microcosm that is AO. It provided me with a TON of material...
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 08:44:47.

Godspeed to you, Highjack. May the wind be ever at your back.

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

Once again, words of wisdom that I hope more people can go along with.

Farewell and best of luck in all you do.

*Sigh*
    Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

Though I have rarely found myself in agreement with you, you have my utmost respect.

Farewell and good luck, Highjack.

--K

Seeya round, Jack, sooner or later.

Enjoy whatever you do.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

hugs highjack, you will be missed. I hopeyou enjoy whatever you move onto

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Farewell Highjack. GOod luck on whatever you'll be doing after... and I hope you'll keep up the good memories rather than the bad ones
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Take good care of yourself Jack.

AO has been a good ground for you to have the virtues you have now as well I guess.

Farewell...
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Godspeed, Highjack!

Take care, and thanks for your contributions to us all. You will be missed.

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Later dude
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Thanks for your insight, Highjack. The community will certainly be diminished without you. Good luck.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Bye Highjack, and thanks for the advice. Some points there that I would do well to take to heart.
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

Cool

Nice parting words of wisdom. May they serve you well wherever you go.

Cheers,
    Martek

Cya Jack, hope u find soemthign that fits you better, dont give up the hope on AO yet, check whats changing with the patches, maybe some day u maybe wanna come back?

Good Luck anyway

Thanks for the advice on the numerous times Ive asked for it from you. Enjoy real life, you don't pay thirteen dollars a month for it, but I bet at the end of it you will wish you could.

Goodbye,
    Streaz
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Too funny.
    9. Take out the trash regularly so AO does not get taken from you.

Bye Jack!

"undead are dead who are undead no longar"

see you round i hope man, ive known you for a while, ever since i started playing i think, you were one of my role models.

life is a reality to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Laterz Jack -

Was real nice to know ya. I hope our paths cross again.
    "In this great future, you can't forget your past"

Robert Nesta Marley

10. Do your homework every night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast