Thread: [RK1] IRRK Freelance: Newland free from the Shadow Compendium

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[RK1] IRRK Freelance: Newland free from the Shadow Compendium

Newland free from the Shadow Compendium
    October 09, 29483 - Miss Lucetta Phoenix [Atlantean]

IRRK Freelance - Newland is finally free from the Shadow Compendium after a valiant effort to rescue the Mayor and his General.

Newland has been in dismay for the past several months due to the notorious criminal group "Shadow Compendium". Taking Mayor Zephrem King and General Hekkat of the Newland Militia hostage, they silently took control over the city, leaving the ministers with little choice but to comply.

However, during the latest meeting of the Newland Council, a large group of armed neutrals surrounded Iaskel Nendas and Turms Falon, two leading members of the Shadow Compendium. The two ministers present demanded that the true Mayor and General was to be returned to Newland in safety.

Amazingly, Iaskel Nendas decided to hand Newland over, but unfortunately not without a bang. Jokes about the imminent deaths of the Mayor and the General provoked the ministers to take action, leading the neutrals with them to follow Iaskel into the junkyard behind the council meeting area.

There, after the group led by the ministers managed to get past the fearsome Turms Falon alive, they were faced with Iaskel. Behind him was the Mayor and the General, locked in cages. After negotiations failed, Iaskel decided to try to kill the Mayor, but this attempt was quickly interrupted by a barrage of fire from the neutral force, mostly from Third Faction.

This fight lasted some time, but victory ensued as Iaskel and Turms both evacuated, leaving the group to rescue the two hostages and take them to safety.
    Unfortunately, it appears that Iaskel Nendas and Turms Falon both escaped, so this may not be the last we'll hear from them.

Attached Images:Neutrals attacking Iaskel Nendas

I want to thank the neutrals who answered to our call and quickly deployed when we needed them.

We have managed to save our mayor and militia general the day we stopped wasting time in lies and walked in with our middle fingers right up, telling without fear what we thought of them.

I can confirm that hostages taken by this organization will not stay in good health no matter how much a genius Iaskel claims he is. Do not surrender to them, that won't save anyone. You should support your faction's actions against them instead.

We are now studying our future options in securing the city and fighting this organization. Until we're done with Iaskel, please let them known how welcome they are.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I would like to say well done to all those who participated in freeing Newland from the Shadow Compendium.
    Thank you all, it is such times as these that it makes me proud to be neutral.

what a pity...now the boring reign of neutrals can yet again continue as before like nothing happend.

A hearty congratulations for the victory of neutral forces and their securing of independent leadership. The Council of Truth is happy to raise our glasses to the neutral efforts.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Nice work guys. When something goes wrong in Newland the people of Newland take care of it, thats what ive always liked about the place.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Yes very good and it only took them about 4 months to come up with this complicated rescue plan...rush in pull trigger and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucxedo View Post
    what a pity...now the boring reign of neutrals can yet again continue as before like nothing happend.
    Im amazed how interested people can be in something they call boring, how pitiful their existance must be to show so much attention to something only for criticism~

Congratulations to all my brethren for taking action in a world where so many only have words.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Im amazed how interested people can be in something they call boring, how pitiful their existance must be to show so much attention to something only for criticism~
    what amazes me more is that after all these years people still aren't allowed to have a diffrent opinion and instead should follow each other like sheeps to the slaughtery.

It falls on some to defend those sheep and let their different opinion be discussed in a civil manner.

Falls on some to defend the sheep? is that what the CoT meant when they were so eager to help those poor little sheepies when Omni-tek occupied Borealis?

then again...it certainly would fit you're brain capacities to come up with a briliant plan like this...rush in pull the trigger and if it fails...oh what the hell it were only neutrals anyway.

The Clans have no interest in invading a neutral city without leave from the city leadership. We are working on establishing a relationship that will ease future incidents.

Falls on some to defend the sheep? is that what the CoT meant when they were so eager to help those poor little sheepies when Omni-tek occupied Borealis?

then again...it certainly would fit you're brain capacities to come up with a briliant plan like this...rush in pull the trigger and if it fails...oh what the hell it were only neutrals anyway.
    That's no where near what we were thinking. Some of us supported our neutral allies in much subtler ways. It would be sheer stupidity to act on the plan you just provided, as it was necessary not only for the neutral activists to make this success for themselves, but also assure everyone that a large scale escalation would happen in the event that ANY clanners or omni-tek came in to start throwing their weight around.

It would create a mound of **** so large, even offworlders would be talking trash about it for years.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Borealis is more then troops marching in and out, unlike what the so called Freedom Fighters are claiming. Turning the city into a crater will not get it back.

But each thing in time, Shadow Compendium is a threat that will require us to trust each other, at least for now. Omni Tek have lost most of its research when they tried to act by themselves and we will be knee deep in fixers again as long as we can't build up a minimum of organization.

I all agree about the boring side of future events. But Rubi Ka offers plenty of amusement zones for us, we can at least spare a city or two.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

what amazes me more is that after all these years people still aren't allowed to have a diffrent opinion and instead should follow each other like sheeps to the slaughtery.
    There's a difference, you'll find, between "civil unbiased opinion that could defer from the norm but it's got merits and here's my counterpoint" to "LOL neutralz".
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

((Good to see you guys caught up, maybe now ARK will give us more progress in that story on RK2, and we can finally catch them!))
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

The Ministers should have taken my advice on the matter from the start, it would of save alot of time. But at least the good general and the Mr king are safe for now.