Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 9th, 2009 - Parry and Riposte - Back from the dead!

*sticks tongue out at the valli*

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9000 View Post
    You are aware how awfully wrong this sounds?
    You think that sounds wrong? You don't get to too many GSP Parties do you?
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

I'll eat your muffin valli

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    I'll eat your muffin valli
    You need to come to a GSP Show so I can heat it up first.

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

OK, I officially feel sick now.

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    You need to come to a GSP Show so I can heat it up first.
    such brilliant service! There I was expecting a cold muffin

such brilliant service! There I was expecting a cold muffin
    You just want to butter up her muffin!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethyrguard View Post
    You just want to butter up her muffin!
    no thnx im on a diet.

You are aware how awfully wrong this sounds?

Much as she may be gloating about getting cages for the dancers (and believe me, some of them should be caged), nobody said anything as to who gets the keys... and THAT is an entirely different boardgame.

Amonette 220 Soldier Nyrec 220 Agent Mekon 220 Crat Mekamara 220 Engineer
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Dark Front (Because the sun shines outta my....)

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    I would rather that you stop trying to push your own agenda and eat the muffin. Sadly, we can't all get what we want.
    do you like bananas?
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    Much as she may be gloating about getting cages for the dancers (and believe me, some of them should be caged), nobody said anything as to who gets the keys... and THAT is an entirely different boardgame.
    I have put it into the minds of both Means and Kintaii (and I'm almost certain that drunken suggestions carry the most weight!! *nods*) that we want a way of making them lock once occupied and only the occupant can unlock them. However, they seemed fuzzy on the doability of that.

(and yes, yes, before you all start flipping out I will agree that in the grand scheme of things, this is a low-priority item).

Member, GSP Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by thecheeseman View Post
    do you like bananas?
    Did you miss my response to the favorite breakfast fruit thread?

Member, GSP Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I really don't have any confidence in the present team to deal with this balancing thing. Especially when they give advys and enfos parry and riposte I can only /facepalm.

We don't need new stuff, we need the old stuff working. The sooner the better.
    Yes, so let's not change anything. Things are fine the way they are.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Yes, so let's not change anything. Things are fine the way they are.
    Or better yet, lets change things that actually need changes. You know, things like GTH, triples/doubles and constant barrage + friends.

All right, I shall apologize in advance for the tone of what I am about to post, but here it goes.

I usually attempt to keep a calm and professional demeanor, but I have spent the last night and day in bed extremely ill, and for the last twelve hours or so, with a nonfunctional internet connection. So, you can imagine my absolute joy about being repeatedly woken from much needed rest by emails sent to my cell phone generated by highly justified complaints about the level of personal attacks in this thread. All of you are ostensibly adults or theoretically under adult supervision. Therefore, one would presume you are all capable in your daily lives of having a civil disagreement with someone that would not end up earning you a punch in the nose or starting a bar fight. I would appreciate everyone taking the time to remember to apply those social skills to this thread.

If you find this too difficult a task to accomplish on a regular basis, try to find it in you to manage it long enough until I stop throwing up what I ate last week and/or don't have to attempt to moderate it on a keyboard half the size or a credit card,

For those who are concerned about the lack of action, I'll come by and clean up the mess when I can type with something besides the ends of my thumbnails. Apologies to everyone, including Means for losing my temper in his thread.

Be nice, people.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 13th, 2009 at 06:14:36. Reason: fixed a typo from writing this on my cell phone
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Or better yet, lets change things that actually need changes. You know, things like GTH, triples/doubles and constant barrage + friends.
    You forgot NSD lines. But no surprise there!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    All right, I shall apologize in advance for the tone of what I am about to post, but here it goes.

I usually attempt to keep a calm and professional demeanor, but I have spent the last night and day in bed extremely ill, and for the last twelve hours or so, with a nonfunctional internet connection. So, you can imagine my absolute joy about being repeatedly woken from much needed rest by emails sent to my cell phone generated by highly justified complaints about the level of personal attacks in this thread. All or you are ostensibly adults or theoretically under adult supervision. Therefore, one would presume you are all capable in your daily lives of having a civil disagreement with someone that would not end up earning you a punch in the nose or starting a bar fight. I would appreciate everyone taking the time to remember to apply those social skills to this thread.

If you find this too difficult a task to accomplish on a regular basis, try to find it in you to manage it long enough until I stop throwing up what I ate last week and/or don't have to attempt to moderate it on a keyboard half the size or a credit card,

For those who are concerned about the lack of action, I'll come by and clean up the mess when I can type with something besides the ends of my thumbnails. Apologies to everyone, including Means for losing my temper in his thread.

Be nice, people.
    wtb minions for ana

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Anna, did you like the muffin convo line at least? I thought it was amusing

Anna, did you like the muffin convo line at least? I thought it was amusing
    Thank you. I did my best to try and lighten the mood.

Member, GSP Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Be nice, people.
    *Brews Anarrina a nice cup of Tea, hands her a get well soon card and gives her a hug*

BTW: Anarrina, how come you lost your Ark colours?
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast