Thread: [RK1] IRRK Freelance: The Leetles returning to Rubi-Ka!

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[RK1] IRRK Freelance: The Leetles returning to Rubi-Ka!

The Leetles returning to Rubi-Ka!
    October 02, 29483 - Miss Lucetta Phoenix [Atlantean]

IRRK Freelance - Rumours have been circulating that the famous band may be returning to Rubi-Ka some time in the near future. Luckily for fans, this appears to be true.

The Leetles are famous across the galaxy, with flocks of hundreds of screaming fans close behind wherever they go. With the band members Paulon McPhasefront, Georj Hairyson, Johnar Lemon and Mornin Starr, the band continues to be a success hitting the charts with singles such as "Eight Dings A Week", "It's A Rollback", "Yellow Yalmaha" and "I Saw Her Twinking There".

After their galactic tour, the band members have finally agreed to return to Rubi-Ka for a series of concerts. Get your credits ready, and your feet steady, because they may just leave you swooning for more!

Attached Images:The Leetles

W00t the Leetles are back!! I can't wait!

Oh Yeah! Im gonna be ordering tickets asap!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 7th, 2009 at 15:08:31. Reason: removed off topic portion of post

Kaelde: "Like, really. Are you guys seriously going to be seeing these losers? Rolling Hecks are soooooooo much better."
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Anyone know when the tickets will be out for sale?
    I hope they play something from the Sergeant Gunfytr's pepperband album.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Cool. Wonder if they'll play the ICC Hall. That'd be an awesome gig.

Also..

Who's your favourite Leetle?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 7th, 2009 at 15:08:53. Reason: removed off topic portion of post
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

Once again, Omni-Tek is bringing only the highest quality of entertainment to its hard working employees as a small sign of gratitude towards those who made our family strong and wealthy. We all should take a moment to thank our wonderful employer for all the benefits and wonders they have gifted us with.

Thank you, my dear family, for bringing The Leetles to Rubi-Ka.
    Prynxkjui 220 NM MP / Prynjunior 220 Soli Doc

People, don't make me call someone in to lock this thread, this is no place to be bickering about things.

Fact is the reporter program is open to the entire player base allowing articles from the most serious reports to light hearted tabloid news.

So while yes, theres plenty where its aimed at the hardcore players, we also allow for the roleplayer lites to get a chance to do what they want, or for people to cater to such. If you dont like it, then you dont like it. Complaining and making derogatory remarks about it or the author is not going to be tolerated.

If you want to see stuff that you like then its mostly upto you to make it, rather then complain that others dont see the world as you do. The RSS system is open to everyone and we give each and every report its own checks and as long as theres nothing majorly wrong (such as trying to crowbar player names in for no reason, using OOC terms constantly or trying to put false words and actions into legacy characters and organizations and such) with it then we will most likely approve it.

In this case it was deemed nothing wrong with it, sure its taking from real pop culture but theres nothing inherently wrong with that, sure its not the most hardcore roleplay thing to do (as Im sure all hardcore roleplayers are 100% original and never use anything thats happened in real life to base things on) but if they have fun making their band and roleplaying with it I see no reason at the moment to be against it.

I guess I was just between the craze and the comeback. But frontline fighters need good music on their work. In fact, we have never enough good music in AO at all.

Now to make some place for a concert, we need a barman, a party mixer, we can strike a deal with Bronto Burger... just add some chairs and tables and...

Oh yea, outside Neuters.
    Last edited by Boltgun; Oct 9th, 2009 at 22:53:07. Reason: My spelling is terrible too.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Coolest story of the year, and I am not even a fan!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!