Thread: Surrounding The Council Of Truth - Tomorrow

Lightbulb Surrounding The Council Of Truth - Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Sunday the 30th of December 29,475 at *9pm* GMT,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Faction Leaders of Omni-Tek with their guilds will surround the Council of Truth Building in Tir and make a stance.

I, Lev Rivers, on behalf of the South RubiKa Society, Baxie of Enigma, Kryos and Jamespond of the Nordic Conspiracy and Meito of Omni-Emune ....

...invite ALL other OT faction leaders and their factions help us surround the Council of Truth, demand an apology for the bombing, and the total withdrawl of the Dust clan from the council of truth.

We wish to besiege Tir with Omni-Tek employees and surround the Council of Truth Building in the biggest way possible to put our point across, we will NOT be terrorized and will not be victimized by clans who never wish for peace.

Already as of this early hour, Pashka of the KGB and Meister of Omni-Pol have added their guilds listed as present in this all out ultimatium of compliance or war.

As i write this, other factions are joining and we wish to make this the largest presence in Tir ever felt. We must stand up against bombings, terrorism and any other form of attack on our corporation, our livelyhood and our way of living.

Join now, and contact one of the main group members mentioned above....
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

lev, you know as well as i do that the Dust Brigade is toatally rogue and that CoT does NOT support them in ANY way! Personally i would like to see them dead the their action in omni-ent(Dust Brigade that is) i hope that was a bad joke lev

This is also in regard to the continuing assaults on OT controlled areas and the citinuing Disregard of the Amnesty.

This motion has support in the highest ranks of Omni Tek and are widely supported by various of the largest Guilds in Omni Tek.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Disregard of the amnesty? Are you aware what an amnesty is? How they work?

And I really think you should go after the dust brigade instead. They might even have a clue about what's going on.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Will Omni employee Aberic be there to protest the clan killing of Omnis?

Cervantes
    Clan Diplomat