Thread: Assassin for Hire

Assassin for Hire

Assassin for Hire

I, Seraphina "Noirblanc" Nemesis am a trained Shade... I came to Rubi Ka after a long time wandering in Penumbra's wilds and I'm currently looking for work...

If

1) You want a spy
    2) You need a hit-man
    3) You could use some professional help in your job

Or simply need someone to do the dirty work I am here for you

You can contact me by opening a private channel with me or by my personal grid-mail

PS1. This offer is only for Clanners (Be sure I won't serve you if you cannot show me your ID chip) and Omni-Teks as well as Neutrals will be at least ignored

PS2. This offer does NOT include spying lovers or anything similar

PS3. In the case of perma-killing someone YOU are meant to provide me the weapons and ALSO deal with the ICC authorities

PS4. In case of many requests keep in mind that I will ALWAYS keep priority turns

Mirura skimmed over the recent 'interesting' announcements and personal ads on the Gridnet.

"Amateurs", she chuckled to herself.

Gunfytr leans back in his chair and grins. Hmm.....this could be fun. Quickly pulling up a secure list of Pathfinder assets, he looks it over carefully. He nods slowly. Ok, now to just find an Op that looks suicidal. He stops and ponders a moment, maybe using a Clan asset to hire a hard-core Clan merc to do Omni missions, would be a bad thing to do........

His face clears and he smiles happily. Nah, this is perfect. He could even claim "style" and "degree of difficulty" points on this. He begins typing rapidly. If this works, the guys down at Omni-Pol will laugh themselves silly.

He shakes his head and murmurs, "Bad, BAD Gunfytr...."
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Cher raised an eyebrow upon reading the third post scriptum.

A trained shade requesting that clients provide weapons for a perma-kill contract? The shade program must be slacking... Shades used to be able to snuff out the soul of their opponent and prevent them from reclaiming. I wonder why this one won't do it.

She had a brief frown as the memory of another shade overlapped her thoughts. Memory better left alone. She shrugged it off, entered the contact information in her contacts database and started browsing the news.