Thread: Surrounding The Council Of Truth - Tomorrow

Lightbulb Surrounding The Council Of Truth - Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Sunday the 30th of December 29,475 at *9pm* GMT,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Faction Leaders of Omni-Tek with their guilds will surround the Council of Truth Building in Tir and make a stance.

I, Lev Rivers, on behalf of the South RubiKa Society, Baxie of Enigma, Kryos and Jamespond of the Nordic Conspiracy and Meito of Omni-Emune ....

...invite ALL other OT faction leaders and their factions help us surround the Council of Truth, demand an apology for the bombing, and the total withdrawl of the Dust clan from the council of truth.

We wish to besiege Tir with Omni-Tek employees and surround the Council of Truth Building in the biggest way possible to put our point across, we will NOT be terrorized and will not be victimized by clans who never wish for peace.

Already as of this early hour, Pashka of the KGB and Meister of Omni-Pol have added their guilds listed as present in this all out ultimatium of compliance or war.

As i write this, other factions are joining and we wish to make this the largest presence in Tir ever felt. We must stand up against bombings, terrorism and any other form of attack on our corporation, our livelyhood and our way of living.

Join now, and contact one of the main group members mentioned above....
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Smile

Good for you guys, show those Clans that not of Omni-Tek will sit by! Give 'm one for me.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

lev, you know as well as i do that the Dust Brigade is toatally rogue and that CoT does NOT support them in ANY way! Personally i would like to see them dead the their action in omni-ent(Dust Brigade that is) i hope that was a bad joke lev

Welcome!

Hope you have fun. Unlike some places I could mention, people can assemble freely in Tir.

Well, many OT factions assembled outside the CoT building, almost 200+ people were there.

We recieved no apology or hearing with any council representitve.

So, with all the factions in agreement, we declared that unless Phillip Ross personally asks us to, then we are declaring our factions outside of the amnesty.

And with that we moved to slaughter all the guards of Tir at both gates several times, we then moved to slaughter the guards at Athen and then finished with 2h0 and MMD.

Raid's are to be continued from now on by the factions that no longer hold to the amnesty.

Thankyou to all factions that turned up, all the guild leaders, we'll make sure your names and guilds are heard.

even the guards in MMD, so you admit killing neutral guards then?

Angry

Lev, I do hope you know that revenge in this form (mindless slaughter) is no more honorable, nor does it put you any higher, than those who you are fighting. That set aside, you have no right to go on a killing rampage, even with what has occured. Most of the clanners have nothing to do with it, the CoT owes you no apology, since Dust is a renegade clan, and why in the name of Rubi-Ka are you dragging neutrals into this?
    The whole conflict is laughable, it really is. Very few people get the joke, and even fewer laugh at it.

-Member of the IR

I was only speaking and acting on behalf of the faction leaders of OT that joined us. Arila gave the speech there that stated our intentions.

I personally will do anything against this amnesty and anything against both clan and omni-tek because i wish to be neutral again, but since im an ot guild leader, i choose to try and break this amnesty in any way possible, and now, the 8-12 guilds that were there last night that went on the rampage, are acting as if the amnesty does not exist, we are at war.

Lev, maybe the first thing to do is step down from your leadership, and stop taking a side, if you want to be neutral.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

What on Rubi-Ka do you think you are doing?

So, with all the factions in agreement, we declared that unless Phillip Ross personally asks us to, then we are declaring our factions outside of the amnesty.
    If I didn't know better I would begin to suspect that you are part of the very same "organization" you assumedly are opposing by this statement....

Phillip Ross HAS already told you his mind on this...

"Let me say one thing right now: There is absolutely no truth to these rumours. The Council of Truth and thousands of clan members have extended their sincerest condolences to the families of the victims, and Mr Radiman and I met yesterday afternoon to discuss the incident at great length. I am convinced that the Council will do everything in their power to help Omni-Tek investigations into the matter. Let me also reiterate that the amnesty holds firm, clan members are still welcome to put the past behind them and lay down their arms, and my negotiations with the Council will continue after the holiday break.

Yes that is from the desk of Phillip Ross - as you might recall through your blood rush fogged mind.

Lay down your arms for the sake of peace - don't start something you cannot control!

Lev, I've been talking to the people who organized this in the first place. Seems like you did some things that were not planned. You don't have the support of all the guilds, I can tell you that.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

This was NOT an act done by SRS. This was, as far as I am concerned, an act from Lev as a privat person, and NOT the guild he happends to be a leader of.

SRS has, as far as I know, always been, and will always be, non political. As in, we will not take part in any political errends. We do NOT have an official agenda regarding the amnesty.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

On the ridiculously off-chance that anyone is taking LevRivers seriously, check out his post in the thread by this same name under "World of Rubi-Ka". It is the 12th post down in the thread.

Scorus

Huh?

How can someone say he wants to be neutral and then murder clan and neutral guards? Doesn't sound very neutral to me.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Hahahaha... you demand an apology? Yeeahhh, now THAT's effective...

Ok, the Shadows of Rubi-Ka apologize for killing hundreds upon hundreds of OT. We're sorry. We are very, very, very sorry.

Msg to Shadows: great work guys. keep the killing up! The only good OT is a dead OT.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

ha haa, lol Snarf )

Finally someone taking this as it was intended

Melch, i dont know if you are a guild leader or not, but all of the guilds involved came with me on our rampage thru Tir, Athen and 2ho and mmd.
    They all helped us slaughter guards and raid outposts.
    They all seemed pretty much in agreement that they didnt want the amnesty, and they gained a few more guilds upon hearing about what we did

If you want to know what this event was all about, it was about the frustration of most faction leaders finding this amnesty boring.

This is a game about war and they wanted to fight. This event was never intended to be for the clanners.

If you want the truth, people shouldnt blame me, blame Baxie, Enigma, the Nordic Conspiracy, Omni-Emune...

they all had a meeting about how to get their guilds noticed, i just tagged along coz i know Baxie. They came up with this whole idea, they came up with the whole shebang and plotless idea.

I, like i used to do at baboons, hosted the lot on their request.....

Your shooting the messenger if your blaming me
    and thats why its all pretty much water off a ducks back by blaming me
    Oh, and please, shout your "what, so your admitting your a puppet". No, im doing what i do best. getting noticed.
    Before at baboons i got noticed because i hosted parties if people wanted me to, i did this event because i knew that the impact it would make on you lot, and look at this thread, it proves it.....

Without disrespecting snarf, who i consider an all round nice guy and friend. He's on the same level as me.
    He declares himself Mayor of Tir, his Guild is into total destruction (something the dust brigade is) and yet sits on the CoT, he is into Chicken Taco's something which die hards like Lorekeep hate because it ridicule's the storyline.
    Snarf has this game as sussed as me, and the level FC are at. Do the most outragous things, and it'll get you noticed, no matter how much it belongs to the storyline or not.

OOC: I see what Lev is doing, and I couldnt support him more. The attention bit doesnt disturb me that much, Im really not seeking attention.
    (though, admittingly, i got some, without making such hugemoungous things as some others...They starts massgatherings and assasinations...I just preach )

Nevertheless, I am MUCH more disturbed by the fact, that the only thing that happends, and we as players notice, are things done by occasionally players that not has any real intrest in the story or roleplaying. This is why I suport Levs action...although:

IC: I strongly condemn Mr Rivers actions, and like to remind all and everybody that this was a result of Mr Rivers personal opinions, and NOT something sanctioned by the SRS.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

Levrivers is not entirely right

I would have to mostly agree with Father Chagidiel, High priest in The Church of OmniTek. Although Levrivers is the leader of the SRS and did attend the meeting, there was an agreement to give the CoT a deadline (so to speak).

Levrivers is a good leader however and has a mouth that can convince a lot of people and that he did, so individuals from several of the organizations mentioned, went with him. But it was not what was the intention with the meetings. Not yet anyways...

I am however starting to see that Levrivers maybe is right, there is no hope for diplomacy with the CoT. We shall see, the deadline has not expired yet.

And to correct some here. We wanted to get the CoT to directly point out Dust to Dust and say that they do not in any way support them. This in an official message from them. We know what Ross has agreed etc. thats not the point. Untill we see it, we do not believe that the CoT dares to speak against the Dust to Dust...

He declares himself Mayor of Tir, his Guild is into total destruction (something the dust brigade is) and yet sits on the CoT, he is into Chicken Taco's something which die hards like Lorekeep hate because it ridicule's the storyline.
    What blasphemy!

The Shadows of Rubi-Ka are NOT into total destruction of Omni-Tek!

We are into the entire, complete, absolute, thorough, plenary, solid, undivided,with all its parts, all-sided, exhaustive, radical, sweeping, thorough-going, regular, consummate, unmitigated, sheer, unqualified, unconditional, free, abundant, brimming, brimful, topful, chock full, choke full, as full as an egg is of meat, as full as a vetch, saturated, crammed, replete, fraught, laden, full-laden, full-fraught, full-charged, ascititious, TOTAL destruction of Omni-Tek.

And I do NOT sit on any council of truth. Don't think my butt would fit.

And what's wrong with chicken tacos? Geesh.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

They need a "falling over, laughing yourself silly and dropping your beer" smiley for this place, coz that post certainly deserved it

rofl snarf