Thread: Escaped Gargantula

Question Escaped Gargantula

Is he still in Galway? If so, what is the spawn-time, and is there any correct coords?

Goodluck... hehee ive been playing for a long time and i havent ever seen it.... and its probley an 18 hour spawn and after an hour or two it probley despawns if no one kills it...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Unhappy

auch.....=( The item is so sweet....I really want it...hehe, I can stay awake all night for that case...if it only is true that is appears outside Galway..

I've seen it there a couple of times. The last time I saw it was... man... months ago. I think about 3 months back.

It was in between The Cage and Galway Castle when I saw it. I don't know if it wanders much- but that's where I saw it.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Exclamation UPDATE

I saw him this morning! it`s true, he spawns around 2150*1130 in Central Galway Country.
    unfortunately, someone else killed him while I was sleeping, but my plan worked.

Escaped Gargantula has about 55000 HP, and hits for around 600 poison damage, varies on what armor you use.
    Still need to know the spawn-time, and if it is 18 hours like earlier guessed.

Thought it might helped to at least confirm him. I got screenshot of him dead too..=P He does not drop the Gift of the Old Gargantula everytime, but he will eventually do it. Easiest way to find him, take Whompa from Trade to Galway, and go out west. Follow the road just short bit to a portal, and take left up on a ledge. Coords again, around 2150*1130.

Eeuuuuurghhh...don't tell me, it's a REALLY BIG SPIDER...

...pics?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool

Well I don`t know why I took it, guess it was to proove his existence for those who didnt know or wanted a short but straight answer. Yes he exists, he spawns, and at the correct location, my friend got the gift for me today!

Gratz, you bug killing bastich.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".