Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 25th, 2009 - Incoming

Interesting changes on the horizon. And technical problem relevealed, also very interesting. :>

Knew it had to be something to do with the VS switch but wow, what an oddball problem. What's even more surprising is that it was caught on Testlive before it hit live and someone noticed. Who'd even think of trying to start a new keeper on Testlive. Well done. ;>

You just know theres gonna be 8,000 guys wearing an Egina shirt though. A disturbing future for AO.
    Gone. Total Levels: 3993 AI Levels: 343. Gear: 200-220B

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    FIRST!

Hah!

Edit: Dammit!! I WORK here, I heard him say "It's posted!" and I STILL didn't get first! ><
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by madridd View Post
    I'm talking about sex change bro, not breed change.
    And you just completely confused me because you referenced race in the other post. Fine, never mind. Seems I can't read what I read
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

I say we need the option to change both sex and breed - troxes will be left out by sex change thing
    Originally Posted by Technogen:
    Shen Stick + Dshark + Remod = Quantum Nutcracker (No Prof Lock)

Priceless

And please add Extreme Low light targeting scopes to Mr Pumpkinhead loot please

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=88376
    Last edited by Draechus; Sep 25th, 2009 at 21:18:35. Reason: Added item link
    Originally Posted by Technogen:
    Shen Stick + Dshark + Remod = Quantum Nutcracker (No Prof Lock)

Priceless

New TOYS!!!
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Can we please have more events this year. I remember a few years back on Rimor, a GM spawned about 150 hellhounds alone in borealis city and numerous of other creatures. Hellhounds where dark red for 220s. We had to group up to take them down. It was impossible to see longer than 15 meters. Huge demon boss spawned next to grid in the end. = a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuglskremsel View Post
    Can we please have more events this year. I remember a few years back on Rimor, a GM spawned about 150 hellhounds alone in borealis city and numerous of other creatures. Hellhounds where dark red for 220s. We had to group up to take them down. It was impossible to see longer than 15 meters. Huge demon boss spawned next to grid in the end. = a lot of fun.
    i remember a time years ago, Old Athen was covered in a dense grey fog... and there were tons and tons of mantis mobs everywhere.

course, the lag it made was so bad, pet commands wouldnt work, and nanos barely worked.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    This has been explained time & time again. Those responsible for coding & bugs are working on bugs (as the 18.2 patch clearly shows). Those responsible for artistic design & graphics are working on a non-buggy texture (to do the things you are complaining about) to make the social aspect of the game more interesting (& increase the potential to make more money from paid points).

The next time you go to the hospital for a surgical procedure, do you want someone responsible for washing dishes in the cafeteria to do your surgery too?
    Re-read my post again, you're missing the point by light years...

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    FIRST!

Hah!

Edit: Dammit!! I WORK here, I heard him say "It's posted!" and I STILL didn't get first! ><
    /me dies laughing
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

I'll take a 'sex' change on my atrox, for sure. I badly badly want a penis on my Atroxes. Pleeease give me a wang-chung.

It would be such a terrible side effect if I had to accidentially a whole solitus while changing my SEX to get a PENIS.

Thats really all I want. Really.
    Gone. Total Levels: 3993 AI Levels: 343. Gear: 200-220B

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Egina
    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post

Cost of an AO subscription has been a long term concern voiced by the DNW community...the sponsorship system is a direct action based on DNW concerns.

Actually there is a simple solution to the costs:

Just make the Age Of Conan Gametime cards usable for AO and let the customer choose on which abo he wants to add the gametime to, if he has both(aoc and ao) on his funcom account and wants to add the code.

Great weekend to you too!

This weeks update was delayed by a significant problem found with the start-up experience in Shadowlands on TestLive that made it impossible to start a new Keeper or Shade.

I knew you hated SL.

Quote Originally Posted by madridd View Post
    What about SEX CHANGE?

Other MMOs allows you to change almost everything about your character and it was met with huge praise from the community. You can even change race in "OTHER MMOs"!
    Then it should be possible for you to name at least one of the "other MMOs" that allow this, right?

Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    Then it should be possible for you to name at least one of the "other MMOs" that allow this, right?

Didn't think so.

clearly theres a new mmo called "other mmo". i suppose it would be ommo for short. which sounds more stupid than "other mmo" i think.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    Second Life.

But does that really count as a MMO or is it just a simulator?
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Second Life.

But does that really count as a MMO or is it just a simulator?
    its a simulator of an mmo thats simulates real life, if real life were run by furries.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

What part of Second Life were you in to think furries ran it?

I see a little polymorph now and then and I think I've seen one centaur and a couple foxes; other then that, in over a year that I've been there, it's all humans.

You know that, like the internet in general, you really only find stuff cause you look for it...
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Oh great.. this FwM will be about furries and sex change? I hate you Shadowgod
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast