Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 25th, 2009 - Incoming

somewhere...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by madridd View Post
    Bring SEX CHANGE TO PLASTIC SURGERY!
    As long as it only works for breeds with 2 genders, its fine

And preferably, for fun, leave the original head on the new body.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

What no Halloween inspired battle suit?

Nice paint job on hover bike. The new hover board design is bad ass. Sounds like some really cool goodies for Halloween this year. If possible try to make sure bat wings don't stick to far off back like angles wings do, make the more like butterfly ones.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by madridd View Post
    What about SEX CHANGE?

Other MMOs allows you to change almost everything about your character and it was met with huge praise from the community. You can even change race in "OTHER MMOs"!

not saying this is "other MMOs", but it should be doable right?

Bring SEX CHANGE TO PLASTIC SURGERY!

I been waiting nicely for few years now.
    While some "other MMO" may allow that, the different breeds cause too much alteration in not only the primary skills but also all trickle down. I doubt it would be possible.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    The upcoming weeks should also bring the "Sponsorship system" to the Live servers where the kind act of mentoring new players and ecouraging them to become full members of the AO world will result in a reward of free game-time.
    Could it be retroactive, because, in this case, I'd have already earned a lifetime free account on Rimor?

Anyhow I'll continue , reward or not, and I hope many will join. So will my orgmates.
    Chrisax
    MP 220, AL 30, Research 70, active, Born on Rimor
    In AO since 2001
    Founder and elected President of Athen Paladins
    www.athenpaladins.org
    Member of the Clerical Staff of the Council of Truth

"bat with scope"

You know, my bat always did have bad breath. THANKS!

Costumes (OMG Catgurlz?)
    I love you.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    While some "other MMO" may allow that, the different breeds cause too much alteration in not only the primary skills but also all trickle down. I doubt it would be possible.

Changing Gender shouldn't be an issue providing it is done with same breed.

We different looking Atrox's, the old look is out. We need a new look that is in.

E-gina shirts? WTF? Do girl gamers really think it's cool to say, "My E-gina is bigger than yours"?

Trust me ladies... Bigger E-ginas aren't really the preferred ones!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

And in other news, I find my primary account is finally again able to log in to the forums after something like a year having to log on a secondary account. Kudos to the new Community ppl!

Any news on when fr00bs will be able to enter AI buildings (for meetings/parties, etc...)

Any update on getting bulletin boards alive again with in-game material?
    Last edited by Dagget; Sep 25th, 2009 at 20:24:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    And in other news, I find my primary account is finally again able to log in to the forums after something like a year having to log on a secondary account. Kudos to the new Community ppl!
    *cheers*
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    Fire all your designers, replace them for Chinese code monkeys. We don't need more hoverboards, hoverbikes, luxury departments and shiny nightclubs, we need the bugs of this game fixed and the game code optimized.
    This has been explained time & time again. Those responsible for coding & bugs are working on bugs (as the 18.2 patch clearly shows). Those responsible for artistic design & graphics are working on a non-buggy texture (to do the things you are complaining about) to make the social aspect of the game more interesting (& increase the potential to make more money from paid points).

The next time you go to the hospital for a surgical procedure, do you want someone responsible for washing dishes in the cafeteria to do your surgery too?
    Last edited by tazalanche; Sep 25th, 2009 at 18:36:03.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

This weeks update was delayed by a significant problem found with the start-up experience in Shadowlands on TestLive that made it impossible to start a new Keeper or Shade.
    Actually, that sounds like a significant improvement and a good start to me.

Awesome, Egina shirts. I will need lots of those.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Last edited by Uncle Pumpkinhead; Today at 11:52:51..

Means is
    Uncle Pumpkinhead!
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

./me waits impatiently for new posts made by Uncle Pumpkinhead.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by deadlytoxin View Post
    Changing Gender shouldn't be an issue providing it is done with same breed.

We different looking Atrox's, the old look is out. We need a new look that is in.
    I was referring to the rest of that person's post which was asking about changing race/breed.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

A breed change would be awesome...

Make it so that you gotta have no items equipped (like ipr's) to avoid sploits or stuff like that. but I could see myself paying a reasonable amount of money to change the breed of my toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    I'm talking about sex change bro, not breed change.
    Almadena

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyk View Post
    A breed change would be awesome...

Make it so that you gotta have no items equipped (like ipr's) to avoid sploits or stuff like that. but I could see myself paying a reasonable amount of money to change the breed of my toons.
    Agreed, I'd pay real money to change stuff about my toon. Would be a win win for everyone.
    Almadena

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast