Thread: I'm Newb: Started Omni-tek - Friends are Clan - how to switch?

I'm Newb: Started Omni-tek - Friends are Clan - how to switch?

Just started the 7 day trial yesterday.

I believe there's a process to change from Omni-tek to Clan right as long as you aren't level 10 yet. Think I saw the form at a store to buy.

How does this work? Is there a cost involved or a penalty to do this?

How do I get from Omni-1 Entertainment area to the starting Clan city that they are in?

I guess I could just reroll but I'm at level 6 and would prefer to not start over unless that's the best way.

Thanks!

Hey, how many places did you post this question?

Anyway ...

In the beginner area is a shop terminal. Inside that terminal, you'll find a clan application form.

Buy it, but DO NOT USE IT YET.

Take the Whompa to ICC.

While in ICC, use the form. Now, you can go on through the Whompa to Tir and leave the fascists behind forever!

It will be sad to see you go young fishing dude as it is always sad to see anybody leave Omni.

Don't forget the 60,000 credits you'll need for the toll at the ICC.

You need to pay it to a kind lady called Marcia Grey, if she's not there just ask some kind passing Omni to give it to her.

lmao

welcome the clans. We are much nicer people over here Not to mention we have a nice lack of snobs and putzes.

Your only problem will be with maps, since you started omni you'll have to buy the maps for clan territories, and some require a rather high skill in Map Navigation.

Depending upon character level and the stuff he has, I'd almost say it's a wiser choise to just scrap him and re-roll the character as a clanner.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"