Frau Blücher ?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    Frau Blücher ?
    MineLaven!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    The xan boreds have been upgraded, 1k hp nano 40 damage.
    Wow are you serious? That's all? Not even any CL? I'm tired of having to walk around with CL expertise to keep my bracers out of OE.

Also, what about the lower TL ones? Means said we're getting new boards for all TLs in the questions FMW.
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Quote Originally Posted by Eseb View Post
    Wow are you serious? That's all? Not even any CL? I'm tired of having to walk around with CL expertise to keep my bracers out of OE.

Also, what about the lower TL ones? Means said we're getting new boards for all TLs in the questions FMW.
    What were you expecting? Paragon boards?

Since you've had some issues with sending/receiving tells...has there been any changes to the chatprotocol itself that would require changes in bots? Would be nice to know for us botdevelopers ^^
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

http://beta.aodb.us/index.php?aoid=2...patch=18020006
    User Modify Max nano 1000
    User Modify Max health 1000
    User Modify Physical init 100
    User Modify Melee init 100
    User Modify Ranged init 100
    User Modify Offense modifier 70
    User Modify Defense modifier 30
    User Modify Projectile damage modifier 40
    User Modify Melee damage modifier 40
    User Modify Energy damage modifier 40
    User Modify Chemical damage modifier 40
    User Modify Radiation damage modifier 40
    User Modify Cold damage modifier 40
    User Modify Fire damage modifier 40
    User Modify Poison damage modifier 40
    User Modify Experience modifier 10
    User Modify Run speed 100
    User Modify Concealment 100
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

i think the stats on the new boards are fine, but i do think we need some cl...
    Last edited by Kingsama; Sep 19th, 2009 at 07:55:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsama View Post
    i think the stats are new stats are fine, but i do think we need some cl...
    I can bump some CL on there. 75% of what a 1k board has sounds pretty fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_One View Post
    Its nice to have events like this actually make it to launcher screen.

Not that I go to parties all the time (would prob go to more if I knew they were happening like many others) but would be nice to have a calender put in to launcher to show events per month so more people who don't read forums would attend. Even some of the smaller events like Pirate Night (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=560870).
    Exactly.

Many of us make this request, but rarely see it happen until minutes before the party starts, if at all.

The DragonCon 2009 party is a perfect example.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    Exactly.

Many of us make this request, but rarely see it happen until minutes before the party starts, if at all.

The DragonCon 2009 party is a perfect example.
    Not that I'd expect it to be considered a "fix", but if GSP is involved and we arrange the date ahead of time, it will always appear on our events calendar at gridstream.org.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    Not that I'd expect it to be considered a "fix", but if GSP is involved and we arrange the date ahead of time, it will always appear on our events calendar at gridstream.org.
    It is greatly appreciated when GSP does this.

FC's PR should take the hint that something needs to be fixed when we are going to Gridstream.org to get information about FC hosted parties.
    Last edited by tazalanche; Sep 18th, 2009 at 20:44:11.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    Spam the Whales!

Don´t forget DNW!

Have I already mentioned DNW?

Oh... D N W !

Means.... you are really the best GD for AO at the moment. We don´t criticism you or your team. We only want answers on DNW. I´m sure Waldgeist would help you with translation.

It is no problem for us to write in english or communicate with you in english. DNW needs your help, mighty Means!

Please be so kind and give us answers on DNW. Think about the situation and maybe we will find a good way for both sides. The situation at the moment is really bad on DNW.

I won´t cancel my AO account because I trust in YOU and your team. There must be a way to help us. Otherwise it would be the end of DNW I think......

Best regards,
    Millarks aka Zynda

Quote Originally Posted by Eseb
    This. 100 CL would be more than enough. Although 50 or 40 or 30 would be ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethyrguard View Post
    I can bump some CL on there. 75% of what a 1k board has sounds pretty fair.
    For TL7 it's hardly fair. I was expecting 1750 board mods, but it seems FC funked us over again and make us use a neck that's worse than what sided people can equip at lvl 100.
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

For TL7 it's hardly fair. I was expecting 1750 board mods, but it seems FC funked us over again and make us use a neck that's worse than what sided people can equip at lvl 100.
    Why would you expect such?

And no this is not a troll but an honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethyrguard View Post
    Why would you expect such?

And no this is not a troll but an honest question.
    Well I'd say ~75% of what 220 sided people use is more fair than 95% of what lvl100 sided people use :P

Seriously, When Means said they were going to fix the gap between sided and neut necks I was happy. I thought maybe now I'll get more health, more AR, more AAD, I won't have to run around with CL expertise and maybe I could actually keep up with sided people in pvp. Having 1600 RS is a bit of a pain. Our current necks are worse than the dread boards, you need to sacrifice stats to use them. The sided xan boards, on the other hand, are an upgrade. No stat is lower than what it was on the 2500 boards.

Make us farm tokens or something but just give us proper necks.

Also, what happened to those tl5 and lower necks you said we'd also get, Means? :P
    Last edited by Eseb; Sep 18th, 2009 at 22:29:45.
    Eseb

ah, i forgot something:

please implement a very small night club at dnw! probably there are not much ppl who could cover the heating costs so that the bar room is warm in winter :-p

LAWL ... you know how much work it is to get the tokens for those boards while nuets simply do a right click and loot a board? PLEASE!!! What makes you think you should be handed gear that takes sided players a significant amount of effort to get? Seriously, just shut up.

If you want a good board with CL, you know what you have to do to get it ...
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    LAWL ... you know how much work it is to get the tokens for those boards while nuets simply do a right click and loot a board? PLEASE!!! What makes you think you should be handed gear that takes sided players a significant amount of effort to get? Seriously, just shut up.

If you want a good board with CL, you know what you have to do to get it ...
    If you actually took some time to read my post, you'd see that I suggested neuts'd be able to farm tokens.
    Read the damn post before you start spewing crap out of your month next time, okay?
    Eseb

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast