Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Friday with Means - September 18th, 2009 - A start on Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsama View Post
    so why do neut players start there and why does it have neut shops???
    Because neutrals were squatting there. Omni moved in to secure the transceiver but didn't wish to disrupt the day-to-day lives of the neutrals who are living there. That is why no neutrals were asked to leave.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Topic of the thread should be changed from "A start on Fixer issues" into "Mad raving people going on and on about Neutrals".
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Topic of the thread should be changed from "A start on Fixer issues" into "Mad raving people going on and on about Neutrals".
    Have you ever seen completely on topic FwM? or any FwM without some fighting and trolling? :P
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    Have you ever seen completely on topic FwM? or any FwM without some fighting and trolling? :P
    No, but this thread even makes the shadow thread seem interesting.....
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by mettagirl View Post
    theres a thread about me?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by mettagirl View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    So let me get this straight...

Because FC applied a sloppy patch to the Borealis Guards (to keep them from aggroing Clanners) this means Omni-Tek Hates Neutrals? If this is RK1 RP, I am seriously happy that I am from RK2.

I'll put it to you this way - Omni Guards haven't left Borealis because Borealis is an Omni-Tek City.

Neutrals can protest all night and day that Omni-Tek Guards shouldn't be in Omni-1 but that doesn't mean that the Guards should leave.

If you consider every event where you don't get what you want to be unsatisfactory, coupled with your apparent misunderstanding of what a neutral is, you're in for a long and disappointing RP career.
    You weren't at the last NRD, so it's to be expected that you would draw such an ignorant conclusion.

Also, when was the last RP even that actually did change something?

Other than stupid RP debates, which can never lead to any real conclusions since everyone RPs their own way, is anyone still opposed to +100 Comp Lit on the Xan Boards?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    You weren't at the last NRD, so it's to be expected that you would draw such an ignorant conclusion.

Also, when was the last RP even that actually did change something?

Other than stupid RP debates, which can never lead to any real conclusions since everyone RPs their own way, is anyone still opposed to +100 Comp Lit on the Xan Boards?
    You should stop whining. You're forcing FC to make a decision they can't make. Even you should realise that getting equal tokenboards as sided leads to an imbalance where neutrals take the advantage over sides.

Keep pushing and you might get something you didn't wish for. I can only see this end badly for the real neutrals.
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

Quote Originally Posted by Troxxor View Post
    Bumping this past the necro
    More of the same

Damned necros confusing ppl!
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    You should stop whining. You're forcing FC to make a decision they can't make. Even you should realise that getting equal tokenboards as sided leads to an imbalance where neutrals take the advantage over sides.

Keep pushing and you might get something you didn't wish for. I can only see this end badly for the real neutrals.

thats my sultry along with most neutrals are NOT asking for equal tokenboards merely that we get the same modifiers, but not the same amount...

thats my sultry along with most neutrals are NOT asking for equal tokenboards merely that we get the same modifiers, but not the same amount...
    No preferable 1 point less. I get the point.
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

Exactly, but why stick to the facts when we can all just shout "Crucify Him!"
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin View Post
    Exactly, but why stick to the facts when we can all just shout "Crucify Him!"
    HE's not the Messiah he 's a very naughty boy!
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415