Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Apology to Artyomis

Some people are dumb as hell. Arty is clearly selling his stuff so that in the event that while he's gone the market declines which it does do he doesn't lose any credits. This means Artyomis is smart enough to know that he may come back, and wants some credits, smart man. Those who think he's doing it for exploiting are just idiots.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    Jeez guys, you're pathetic. First you call him a sploiter, then when that's proven wrong, you call him a cred seller.

Everyone who leaves game sells it's stuff, so when they come back, they still are rich and don't sit on a bag of worthless old devaluated items.
    We never said he was going to, we were merely saying how rich irl he'd be
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Cool

Very cool to see this public and much deserved apology.

Not so cool to see the usual arses peddling their witless accusations and speculations.

youre not cool
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Discussions of exploits are prohibited in this forum.

Question

from my point of view if GD consider a player has been stripped unfairly, rollback is totally logical.

but i wonder if any player would get the same attention as the present case, someone of a main -NW+omni- guild, owning (and making good wealth renting out) a certain number of cities ingame ...

i also wonder if helping to reequip is really needed while those toon weren't equipped over a swapping exploit now fixed. giving extra free time wasn't enough ?

and endly i wonder why some clan leaders have been forum-banned and pushed to leave recently.

so may be i'm asking to much but this decision leads to more questions than expected ...

(but it's my point of view, only)
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxrphyxr View Post

Not so cool to see the usual arses peddling their witless accusations and speculations.
    Aint he running a business like that?

ok.. 2 things to say
    1. Thanks Means, hope that helps with in-game situation around myself

2. Wtb Funcom company, 1 trillion creds, pst
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Jeez guys, you're pathetic. First you call him a sploiter, then when that's proven wrong, you call him a cred seller.

Everyone who leaves game sells it's stuff, so when they come back, they still are rich and don't sit on a bag of worthless old devaluated items.
    Arty isn't just like "everyone" considering how many credits he has, you think humans aren't greedy? You think any human wouldn't sell those virtual credits to get a large sum of real life cash, or at least consider it?
    I think you're foolish.
    Last edited by SixCharacters; Sep 19th, 2009 at 23:57:42.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    2. Wtb Funcom company, 1 trillion creds, pst
    They wont even sell AO for that, trust me I offered already.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by SixCharacters View Post
    Arty isn't just like "everyone" considering how many credits he has, you think humans aren't greedy? You think any human wouldn't sell those virtual credits to get a large sum of real life cash, or at least consider it?
    I think you're foolish.
    So, every player that's ever decided to leave AO has Ebayed everything that they have?

Just because a player has more then you doesn't mean they wish to sell it. You can sell your account just as easily as he can sell his, that doesn't mean you or he will do it.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    So, every player that's ever decided to leave AO has Ebayed everything that they have?

Just because a player has more then you doesn't mean they wish to sell it. You can sell your account just as easily as he can sell his, that doesn't mean you or he will do it.
    The only problem here is arty's money in total is worth thousands, it isn't quite the same as say $500.
    Thousands of dollars for game credits isn't just nothing, I'll guarantee he at least considered it.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

Ok Dag, thats enough of that. Unless you have some kind of personal vendetta against Arty, stow it. Spouting crap like "I'll guarantee he at least considered it"... wtf you a mind reader or something?

You have not even been in game long enough to understand the ins and outs. For one, Arty didnt sploit credits like alot of people have done, he gained his by seriously cornering an ingame market. Something that is no way a violation of the rules.

Plus being a "big huge honking target" means any action he takes such as selling credits or accounts is easy to red-flag.

Further, counter to alot of crap thrown round on this forum, FC has and does on a daily basis do GOOD Customer Service (not Ark actions here, we are talking FC Directly) for people of alot lower standing than Arty. Me for example. I had some account trouble several times and it was handled both proffessionally and quickly and with sincerity.

To the Ones Who Intentionally Started this Mess. Thats Right INTENTIONALLY.
    You people (clan) have managed to get Arty to leave the game. Now there are even fewer Omni PVPers.. GG all, now NW will be even more one sided and you will have even LESS action. It never ends how much I am amused by how much damage the PVP community inflicts on itself then goes QQ over TL5 or TL7 BS not running or no Defenders at Towers or no PVP action. Thats right A$$Holes you killed off your own damn community. GG Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Not the place to really address it but, thats why I never got into PvP, the nature of PvP puts player vs player which just ends up with players attacking each other on a personal level.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    Ok Dag, thats enough of that. Unless you have some kind of personal vendetta against Arty, stow it. Spouting crap like "I'll guarantee he at least considered it"... wtf you a mind reader or something?
    I think you're giving humans too much credit.
    Money is the root of all evil after all, and that is a GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY, I don't care if it was sploited or he used his own hours. In fact, if he used his own hours it might be more of incentive to get that money. I don't think what I'm saying is bull****, HUMANS ARE GREEDY, and I will repeat myself, this wasn't a little amount of cash.

If you think arty is above temptation than any other person then you sir are spouting bull, this is a likely scenario and I think this deserves consideration.

Am I saying this is what he was going to do definitely? No. Is it a possibility? Yes.

I don't think it's unreasonable for people to think this.
    Last edited by SixCharacters; Sep 20th, 2009 at 01:14:29. Reason: Grammar!

Except that unfounded accusations are what lead to the situation that brought about this Appology thread that is clogged up with people doing the exact same thing that FC HAS TO APPOLOGIZE OVER!

YARG!

Seriously, its a bit thick in here. Its ok to think it Dag, but you've been harping on it man. Accuse and let it lie, you don't need to be banging the drum of unconfirmed and unfounded accusations. It just leads to more crap like what has happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

are there enough players to actually buy that much cred?
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    Except that unfounded accusations are what lead to the situation that brought about this Appology thread that is clogged up with people doing the exact same thing that FC HAS TO APPOLOGIZE OVER!
    thats because unlike FC i am not intimidated by a virtual online tycoon from a second world country that is collapsing and suffering poilitical instability, virulent racism, and high rate of crime.
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by blix01 View Post
    Its not that they are being generous here. If the player is paid up, and didn't violate the TOS, then there would be no basis for FC to delete his stuff. He's a paid player until his account time runs out.
    Let's be clear ... it's not HIS stuff. It's FC's stuff.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Yeha, because you need 100's of billions of credits to buy anything in this game.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast