Thread: ((Guess whose back on Rubi-Ka))

((Guess whose back on Rubi-Ka))

((After about 2 1/2 years Im back! Im hoping the RP community is still amazing as it was. Will be starting a froob account with a new toon and everything. Just want to see if its gonna be worth reactivating my payed account. As some of you know Im all about RP. Probably going to create a character similar to Tyma's personality. We'll see. Ill be contacting some of ya'll (ie. Nulion, Hyperion, Bubba, Trousers, etc.) as soon as i get in game. Downloading the client as we speak.))

Quote Originally Posted by tyma View Post
    ((after about 2 1/2 years im back! Im hoping the rp community is still amazing as it was. Will be starting a froob account with a new toon and everything. Just want to see if its gonna be worth reactivating my payed account. As some of you know im all about rp. Probably going to create a character similar to tyma's personality. We'll see. Ill be contacting some of ya'll (ie. Nulion, hyperion, bubba, trousers, etc.) as soon as i get in game. Downloading the client as we speak.))
    zomg nowai!
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

hahah wb
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

about damn time, been talking about ya were you're ears ringing?
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

((welcome back! ))
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

((Hell yeeeeahhh!! Woohoo! Heey Tyma! We're still alive and kickin'!))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((Welcome back! ))
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

So where are you then?? I aint see you online yet.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Welcome Back!

[[OMG SO Glad to hear you're back! Im not playing at the moment but I do pop in from time to time on my froob account. ]]
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

((OK OK OK I know I said I was back and I AM! But wouldn't you know as soon as I think I can get back in game life throws a curveball at me and I lose internet for 3 weeks. On the brightside though...FC just offered the whole "come back and play free for 30 days" deal so I think Tyma will make a return to RK here soon. Now I just have to figure out how to work that in since Tymaar pretty much made it clear she's not coming back...but I think only Nulion knows that aaaand im rambling because Im tired but yea. Lots of Love. Im back for realsies.))

((Tee hee, anything is possible through the magic of the forgetful Nuli! Would looove to see Tyma back though! And I'm just glad you're back in general, heehee.))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

( narf intarwebz )
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...