Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK1] IRRK Freelance: Trouble in Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Seems to me that Neutrals stopped clinging to their Neutrality and Omni moved in with ICC approval. I wouldn't be surprised if Omni or Clan take over Newland next without any argument from the ICC.
    The Merchant Council never gave up its neutrality it was still there and running as it had been till the day Omni moved in. The only thing different is they were holding democratic elections for a mayor of the city.

Ebondevil we have tried many times in the past to contact and take any problems we have to the ICC and they are not bothered. I have myself had a meeting with the Rubi-Ka representative and listed all the concerns of the neutral community to no avail. The ICC is soley here to ensure the flow of notum, anything else they do to protect the neutral citizens of this planet is a plus for us on the side.

Metafly.
    So the Neutrals arent agreeing with themselfs? There is no agreement between ICC and Third Faction?

Does that mean that Third Faction wants to as posted above, create an independant faction appart from ICC regulations and protection? To me that sounds very politically incorrect. Almost as far as a coup?
    To call the neutrals a faction is to band us together as one, we are not. There are many different groups with different ideologies, objectives and agenda's.

Third Faction was created to safeguard neutrals. Yes we do believe the ICC has let the residents of Borealis down.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    So the Neutrals arent agreeing with themselfs? There is no agreement between ICC and Third Faction?

Does that mean that Third Faction wants to as posted above, create an independant faction appart from ICC regulations and protection? To me that sounds very politically incorrect. Almost as far as a coup?
    looks to me your about to make a very common mistake about what the ICC stands for. The ICC isnt there just for the neutrals its an/the umbrella cooperation in which many large cooperation like Omni-tek has seats in. bit like CoT or BoD, as far as I know neither clan or neutral have seats in the ICC but that doesnt mean they dont care about them either. they are soley here to make sure Omni-tek is doing their business in a fair way on rubi ka. Like Lasliana pointed out, if they make a decission that proves to be positive for the neutral community than that a plus. Too bad they start to whine likelittle children when the ICC makes a decission thats according to them not a plus.
    The Red Brotherhood

As to why i added the question marks

Thanks for the explanaition both

Even if Agrestus belongs to Third Faction his work as a minister doesn't. I know one of his posts may steps on each other or create securities issues, but we can surely find compromises.

The Newland City Council requires Agrestus in good shape. A close monitoring, even from a neutral organization such as Third Faction. Will not be appreciated. I'm not throwing warnings or threats, I'm sure we can retain close relation like the civilized people we are.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12