Thread: [RK1] IRRK Freelance: Leet abuse on the rise?

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[RK1] IRRK Freelance: Leet abuse on the rise?

Leet abuse on the rise?
    September 16, 29483 - Miss Lucetta Phoenix [Atlantean]

IRRK Freelance - Abuse of leets seems to be on the rise, especially considering leet fights appear to be very much in the public eye.

Leets have been viewed very differently by each person on Rubi-Ka. Some consider them as pets, others as fashion accessories, some even bet on them in fights. I found it very hard to believe that someone could possibly even think of hurting those adorable little fur balls, but unfortunately this is a common occurrence across the planet.

I had received news that some officers of Omni-Pol were abusing the cuddly creatures, so I decided to investigate and set up a few hidden cameras around areas where leets flourished. Amazingly, the news I had heard appeared true, as one of the cameras took photographs of an officer in uniform quite brutally kicking leets.

I was busy taking those photographs to include in this very article when I heard shouting near the whompahs in Newland. I decided to investigate and discovered a "leet fight" taking place. This involved two very large leets, trained by trainers and sent against each other in a bloody fight. Nobody seemed to care that these leets were forced to fight each other, other than two members of the Leet Protection Agency who tried but unfortunately failed to stop the fights.

The two leets ended up quite badly injured, leaving one killed during the last fight. Accusations amongst the two trainers arose to claim that one of the leets were on illegal drugs, which would be even more concerning for the LPA if this was true. After the commotion ended I asked a member of the LPA, Omni-Pol officer Katelin "Ukblizzard" McChristion, for her comments on what had happened.

"After all that, I just feel so incredibly sad. No one cared. Rubi-Kans fight every day.. for their notum fields.. for their rankings. Yet today.. they stood and watched and gave no fight other than towards Lise and I for believing that it was wrong. That's sad."

Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite, also a member of the LPA, wished to make an additional comment.

"And remember to include in your article that we welcome anyone that support us in LPA."

I believe leets are too cuddly to be abused and exterminated myself. But, of course, I will let the readers discuss and follow their own opinions on this touchy topic.

Attached Images:
    Leet abuse caught on camera.png
    Leet fight in full swing.PNG
    LPA attempt to stop the fight.PNG

Indeed it was terrible. instead of support I was bombarded with beetbottles and mean words.
    But we know we are right, and this wont stop us
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

I didn't know Michael Vick had an AO account. =DB

I'm disgusted by this, if i see anyone harming a leet in my presence they are going find out this doctor doesnt believe in 'first do no harm'
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    I'm disgusted by this, if i see anyone harming a leet in my presence they are going find out this doctor doesnt believe in 'first do no harm'
    I saw you making bets over behind the tower shop in Borealis!