Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Novice last title?

Yeah, I agree with that. Novice sounds like the last 'trainee' title, and that you have to kill high titled players to excel would be natural.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

thats prob it

becuase i can only kill those 100 or below in pvp so looks like i will never get a new title and in fact my lose novice becuase i am and pvp is so gimped and get killed by anyone who knows how to play ther eclass effectivly

If you can only kill people 100 levels below you, you don't deserve a novice title. With all due respect.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

apprentice title

"It is also this system that makes a Rookie killing an Novice instant Apprentice."

this is not true, i was rookie and killed a novice, and i didnt get apprentice, and i had been a rookie for many kills then.

but i do think its a little strange if a apprentice kill doesent even count when you are novice, that would not make any sense.

i got my apprentice title after i killed a freshman twice (same dude), but i had alot of kills before that.

so, the problem is that funcom doesent release any information about how their systems work. so there is no way to know
    Last edited by Fesan; Jan 12th, 2002 at 00:12:45.
    Fesan

you are correct

Illuvatar : If you can only kill people 100 levels below you, you don't deserve a novice title. With all due respect.

you are correct.

I got novice before pvp changes and i am slowly losing it becuase like

I said i can only kill players at from about 75 to 125 or after that I am destroyed by any class that plays thier toon effectivly.

Hmmm 150 nt's wielding assulat rifles and cast and root
    doc's with 200 shotguns and outrageuos heals
    engineeirs with 200 weapons doing 10k full auto and a 200 pet mob too.

and 2 of these 3 are support classes lol !!!!

for me to be the slighest bit effective i have to use blessed with thunder (o but thats getting nerfed) then equip my hammer (o which is getting nerfed) and then proceed to do it over again becuase it takes me 2 to 3 mins and a couple zones to kill a mob.
    Hmmm some how i deal most damage over time i just dont get it.

I dont understand where you get that MAs should do the most dmg over time from... NTs is the prof that is supposed to do the most dmg over time!
    NT phone HOME!!

go to char creation

we do most damage over time you have access to most powerful nanos

I just looked at char creation, cant see anything about MA being supposed to do most dmg over time. What exactly do you mean, do you mean DOTs? or simply that if a combat lasts for 5 min, MA is supposed to do most dmg?
    NT phone HOME!!

sorry about that

thats where i thought it was it is a true statement from somewhere. I guess i dont know where.
    Someone else may want to find it but im not going to chase around for it.

Nup Garzu - MA's are intended to do the most damage over time.

Anyway, NT is supposed to be the "Masters of fast damage" (sybex) , guess both MA and NT dont fit very well into their descriptions.
    NT phone HOME!!

isint the top one elite ace?

NTs aren't supposed to the most damage over time...they are supposed to do the most damage in the shortest amount of time...there's a difference...and that they do...

and before you mention soldiers alpha strikes...don't forget to avg in the time it takes for those alpha strikes to recycle as opposed to your nano cast recharge...

Dont care about soldier alpha strike... and I honestly dont think it is overpowered in PvM.... All i care about is NT, we are supposed to be "Masters of fast damage"... this got nothing to do with this thread...
    NT phone HOME!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12