Are you a roleplayer interested in storyline plots and arcs? well then post here to have access to the "Green Cloak - Roleplay Workshop" Category and I will give you "Green Cloak" access (you need to register as a user first).

Why the name? well in Atlantean there is a monthly meeting of roleplayers, and they decided to identify themselves by wearing green cloaks, thus every single month there is a "Greencloaks" gathering.

It has become a popular nickname for a lot of roleplayers so I decided to name the Membership in the honor of active roleplayers.

There are 2 forums set up:

Player-Run Storyline Plots and Arcs - Forum available to MD org members and Green Cloak members. This forum does not have MD Events, that is in a hidden officer forum.

Intel Database - Database with Intelligence gathered on individuals, groups, locations and factions (In-Character RP Forum for org members and Green Cloak members).

Thanks for your interest in roleplaying, and have a great day!

PS: Why is the forum not hosted at AOU? Because we have an IC roleplaying forum that does allow OOC postings but those are few. I don't want to create a new forum at AOU which may, or may not be used. The site is hosted by a RP org, doesn't have advertising and it's not related to any other gaming network/site.